Reviews for This Is How I Disappear
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Are you the real author who wrote My Immortal? Just curious...if it IS you, your writing has gotten a little better. I can actually understand it...so was your first a troll-fic or something? If it was, then you did a brilliant job at ticking people off.

Great description of Bella, who is a Mary Sue to the core. I don't like Twilight, but if it's interesting enough, I'll keep reading. Your writing is still too rushed and doesn't have enough description to keep readers involved. Have you read the parodies on this site of your story?

One of them has preps. They're hilarious. If you're actually serious about being a writer, show it and keep working on your writing...if you're screwing around, well...that's okay, too.
Ebony Maria Brown chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
This is breaking the rules. This has real people in it which is against the rules. You also cannot use the name of a song for your story since that is breaking the rules as well. Delete this story or I will report you. I do not care if Literate Union states that it is against the rules, I believe it is agaisnt the rules and so it will be deleted.
FUCK YOU chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Fuck you. I KNOW you are a troll. YOU claim to be BiC though you really aren't. .
BonesxBreak chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Is this Honest-to-Satan you being serious?

I'm genuinely disappointed.

Just kidding. This isn't the same person who's re-writing My Immortal. That person has a much better sense of humor.
deansgal4life6 chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Wow...just...wow.

DG
O.O chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Holy. Fucking. Crap. IT'S TARA GILESBIE! AUTHOR OF MY IMMORTAL! THIS BITCH WILL NEVER DIE! -gathers up all people- LET US BE LEAVIN BIATCHES! -runs like hell-
a concerned flammer chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Holy fuck, is this Tara? I through you learn't your lesson the last time. How many flames do you need to teach you to STOP WRITING.

Regards, a concerned flammer.
elliott ashes chapter 3 . 10/24/2011
The description of Edward Cullen as looking a lot like Robert Patterson made my day.

This story is really addictive, and your characters' dialogue is very entertaining. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Rheana chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
"Viewer Discretion Is Advised."

Hehehehe enjoyed that more than the story...no offense. It's actually pretty good though, far better than some of the things I've seen on here ;) Still not sure whether I believe you yet, but either way you have done well, TaTodd.
I'm An Exclamation Mark chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I love this! Please continue! ;) :D
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Interesting start, although I don't understand how Liam knows the girl is a vampire. I'm looking forward to seeing where this story will go!