Reviews for Feathers, Fangs and Flames
Dont wanna tell ya though chapter 50 . 10/25/2019
Loving the story, very well written and hard to put away, I just kept on reading.
I truly hope you will update again soon!
didyousaytim chapter 35 . 7/23/2019
How boring. The trio of the light, Dumbledore, Moody and Remus allow a tournament on the night of full moon. Blacl never rewrites his will. The Goblin bank has no say. We get to hear about svions but a big zero about mocking the Lord apparent Potter.

All for a simple Sonorus threat in front of aurors ?!

It wasnt worth reading this far. I respected your Book of Amber piece, this very good handling of Cho in this story, but no more with this story
DidYouSayTim chapter 18 . 7/22/2019
I am writing this mid chapter. Come on. Are allmagical people dense on a full moon - let go rhe forest at night. Top of Tower to maybe see a wolf or two, brilliant. But grab a scarf and run ro rhw Black lake...nlake...not even a hufflepuff or ravenclaw arr that... wait wait Marrieta, Cedric , Cho.. nevermind
HoosYourDaddy chapter 50 . 6/9/2019
Well-written, fascinating story; thanks for writing, and I hope you come back to it.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 36 . 6/9/2019
Man, that was just brutal.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 35 . 6/9/2019
Fantastic resurrection ritual. I'm assuming he used Amelia Bones instead?
HoosYourDaddy chapter 30 . 6/9/2019
Fun chapter with the quidditch competition. Will there be consequences for not inviting Malfoy? It seems odd that no one even mentioned it.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 27 . 6/9/2019
Fantastic and very original fight under the water.
HoosYourDaddy chapter 20 . 6/9/2019
I like Harry's murderous impulses at the end, clearly reminiscent of Arya Stark's.

I'm hopeful that things change for the better soon, though, as the story has been incredibly bleak so far. I realize it's a hurt/comfort story, but so far it's all 'hurt' and no 'comfort.' Harry's life appears to be ruined by the curse; there's not a single advantage to be gained from it; and now he's just lost Sirius, even earlier than before. It's a relentless onslaught of tragedy.
Darth Krande chapter 4 . 8/25/2017
This scene with Ginny was sooooooo cute :)
ilicythings chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
Please update soon, its a great story that's really well developed. Keep writing,
Thanks for a great story, Mich Phish
TheSleepySlothFox chapter 50 . 3/7/2017
Please update, I really love this story
doughxDude87 chapter 50 . 6/7/2016
I really like this story and I am glad to know that you haven't abandoned it.
Shadowdog11 chapter 40 . 4/3/2016
Again. Snape acts childishly and Harry is to be evaluated whether he's a child or not. I like the story but I think I'm in the mood for a bit more independent Harry I guess. I'll come back when I'm less excitable. Good read so far!
Shadowdog11 chapter 38 . 4/3/2016
That's the best argument for him not talking abut Order things outside of the meeting. That said, Dumbledore's character is still full of shit because all he does is keep secrets. Yet again, Harry boss instantly.