Reviews for Two Litres of Tesco's Finest
Heuress chapter 1 . 3/6
That ending... oh, Germany, you're such a hypocrite :3
This was brill and not at all what I'm used to reading. It's nice reading something different for a change...
Kagomemiroku chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I enjoyed this! i'm not overly fond of present-tense usually, but you really made it worked; I hardly even noticed. It was really well-done and entertaining, although it was kind of confusing with slash marks and letters following some words (although I've had that happen too, especially after converting something posted on dA here). Overall though, it was a really good story c:
Yes chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I really loved this. I'd never really thought that deeply about what it would be like between the nations and their bosses, so this was really interesting. And the way you got into their heads was amazing! I felt like you really stayed true to their characters, but gave them more than the show does, way more honestly.

Lovelovelovelovelove
KitKatssie chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
...and then, that is when England lost it. XD I love this, you really have no clue how much. X
Fuusaki chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
XDDDD

I can't express how well-written this story is. I love all the detail and slightly OOC France, it's really fuzzy and warm to read about them being friends 8D

Good job, keep writing!
Saemi67 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh, Germany, the nerve XD ! I liked it a lot, it was very sweet and realistic. You protrayed them very well.

Sorry, I jst can't find the words, but you shall just know that I loved reading your fic !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
And then England proceeded to show Germany his pised off, ranting side with vocabulary and wit that he hasn't been able to use in quite a while, and Germany uncomftorably ran off with his tail between his legs because he didn't know if he felt like a scolded child or not and he was pretty sure he learnt some new curse words, but dosn't quite know what they mean or how to use them, but maybe next time he should make sure England dosn't have his neighbouring room. (Run on sentences FTW.)

This is very lovely, and coming across FrUK stories I like is very rare, so I thank you for that. I have a feeling that the rest of the nations are getting ideas, and soon this will be some wierd contest. Haha!