Reviews for Feral Child
wolf'sraingreatestfan chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I really love this story, I never thought using Sasuke's cursed form as something he was born with. You did an amazing job, I love a lot of your stories keep up the fantastic work.
Isolating chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Holy hell. Poor sasuke! Honestly I loved it. Make more3
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Im so sorry but I cant love Itachi here.
He didnt like his baby brother before!
Poor Sasu :(
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This was so awesome! Good wok:)
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Awwwwww this was so fricking cute! I love this. This made my day, amazing job!
Clockwork Silver chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Ok, I loved it. I do love Sasuke of course but I really think your characterisation was so well done
breakfast111 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I like the idea of this story. Mikoto is a great mother. I like her in the story, but I really dislike Itachi in it for he just judged his brother from his appearance who is different from the one in my heart. Itachi is more like a person who will love his little brother despite his look.
Although I like the story, I feel pity for the ending. It makes me a bit little awful… Sasuke is too pathetic…TT
Anyhow thank you for the story.

P.S. Sorry for my poor English … Hope that it won't cause puzzle to you… thanks anyhow
Crystallinee chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is so sad, but wonderfully written! I love it! But it made me really sad that it ended just when Itachi told Sasuke he loved him. Is it possible to have some more, pretty pretty please? This was wonderful.
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
That's stupid he didn't like him all those years he looked like a monster but wasn't but when he looks a normal human being but is still himself in the inside they all suddenly love him? Stupid idiotic judgemental prejudiced bastards!
Pecha Pichu chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
so sad, *wipes tear away*

I've read this story at least 5 times over and over again and I can't believe I forgot to review!

Really loved the Mikoto x Sasuke interaction, and the Fugaku x Sasuke somewhat too, because they both were really canon. Though Itachi seemed completely changed - why did his attitude to Sasuke change so drastically in 3 years? Before that, he was ashamed to know him, and after not seeing him for years, suddenly wants to get to know him; especially since he was a young adult, not a teenager wanting to talk to his younger brother.
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
That...was amazing. I can't even think of what to say. Just...wow. Bravo. I love it
i-don't-need-a-name chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
woah, this was probably the best Naruto one shot i've ever read, thank you so much for having the weird but absolutely awesome idea for this fic! :)

at first i thought the story was boring since i'm a pervert and love to read smexy Uchihacest but this was so so good that it doesn't even matter.

much love for you 3

and since i'm lazy, i'll tell you here that "Divinity" is great too :3
SinAngelic chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
You had me tearing up badly! Such a well written story with emotion that felt real raw. It was great and I felt like I could really connect somewhat with the characters feelings. I was bawling for Sasuke... Continue to write more stories please :D
je.me.souviendrai.tjs chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Even if it sorta ended well, I still find this story very sad. I mean, being cast as a monster for 18 years is horrible. I simply cannot imagine how horrible Sasuke could have feel during that time.

Still , it was very interesting to see the evolution of Sasuke's behavior around people. Especially when he was little and start to understand that people are well, let's be honest here, monsters.

I think that Sasuke forgave Itachi too easily. I know that Itachi tried to reconnect with him for 2 years, but even so, such a trahiso like this one, cannot go away. Scars will remain forever. Oh and dont't get me start with Fugaku... You wouldn't hear the end of it!

All this to say, that this oneshot was awesome. It was my first time reading a story as this one. It was dark, deep, sad and simply wonderfull.

I wish you good luck with your next projects xD
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
oh my god this made me tear up at certain points