Reviews for He's Mine Now
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
w00t! good for Ratchet!

:D loved this!

I just have an image of ratchet saying "mine" with the twins happily wrapped in chains in Ratchets berthroom...:D
Sunstreaker's Girl chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wow... This was a great ending to your miniseries!

The line about painting the mech pink and stringing him up on the Nemesis as a pinata made me think it was Cliff Jumper who was the ex. It would explain Sunny's major dislike for the minibots. Unfortunately CJ doesn't seem like Sunny's type, so I think the ex could have been either Mirage or Tracks. They both fit his "type" since they are just as vain as he is. I'm leaning to Tracks being the ex more, though. He's always seemed louder, vocal, and brasher to me. Mirage seems so much more quiet and shy.
Alondra chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Really nice, I really enjoyed it Love the pairings
Crazygrrl XD chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Hahaha sorry mech, you had your chance! Now he's Ratchet's! XD
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 1 . 10/17/2011

Very sweet! And Sunny's ex can just shove his cheating ego up his aft and TWIST! Serves you right, you moron. Though in hindsight I think Sunny will be kind of grateful for the betrayal, since it got him someone much better. )
Daenerys Starcatcher chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Considering that I am an utter sucker for Twinsfic, I humbly request/beg to see the natural conclusion of Ratchet making out publically . I mean, you -know- it's gonna be good. If that is impossible, I'll just go read one of your other fics and extrapolate from there. :D

Ratch is sweet when protective _~
GrimsonAshes chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Love it!

I can never get enough of Ratchet x Twins!

Love this little series you got going!
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Bow chicka bow bow!

I love this little mini-series you have going on here.
Sideslip chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Hehehe. Serves the jerk right! Great that Ratchet is completely aware of what is going on there and for taking action.

Interesting to see Sunstreaker take the submissive role...
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Love this story, even tho' its short :D
Katea-Nui chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh FRAG yeah!

For some reason, the mysterious ex has decided to take the form of Tracks in my mind...

Dunno why.