Reviews for The Exiled Prince
aFanAddict chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
I like your version of GT better. Lol. I love this story. It looks to be complete though. Shame
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
and the epic tale of the saiyan prince and his pride ended... when the prince spoke with yamcha, the universe itself tore asunder, by the sheer inconsistency of Vegeta talking to yamcha without a hateful tone.

THE END
RoweenaC chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
A warrior needs nothing but a purpose to serve and opponents to destroy.

Loved that sentence. To bits. Because it's the goddamn truth. Also, I think I needa research DragonBall further. I only got half of the references, lol. However, I'm intrigued, as expected. And I shall return, once I can safely say I know the basics, at least. Well done, my friend. *puts story on alert*
Zengame chapter 26 . 2/9/2013
Been reading this for a while now, and saw that you updated this week so I decided to review as well. This has been a really interesting story, though I'm curious as to how Vegeta's lack of concentration would affect his power so much. He's been under great stress before, but he's always..."pulled it together", so to speak. What the heck is wrong with him exactly? Seems out of character, but I'm sure you're going somewhere deep with it so I'll keep reading before I judge. Again, great story and I hope you're able to update again soon!
KimiruMai chapter 26 . 2/6/2013
OMG YOU UPDATED! *HAPPY DANCE*

Vegeta, what are you up to now? Cunning little sonofa...

I figure Babadi either wants immortality (Ha, doesn't every villian?) or to wish Majin Buu back as the perfect servant. But that's just my guess.
Joe B chapter 25 . 1/10/2013
Perfect!
Joe B chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
I am so excited that I am looking forward to reading chapter 25!
Joe B chapter 25 . 12/20/2012
Ah, shit.
Joe B chapter 24 . 10/1/2012
Absolutely awesome!
Joe B chapter 24 . 9/4/2012
Great chapter and excellent story!
KimiruMai chapter 24 . 8/30/2012
*LE PLOT THICKENS*
*LE GASP!*
AWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEESOMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Now what's got Veggie-kun all worked up? What's he playing at, the sneaky bastard?
I'm soo happy you updated this. I've been waiting forEVER. WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!
Joe B chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
This chapter was very well written! It was great that I present the author of this story with a nice solid 100/100%.
KimiruMai chapter 23 . 4/29/2012
Oh, Vegeta *sigh*. And poor Tien, and Cale accidentally killing him...oh dear. Question, are Bulma and Vegeta ever going to get back together? Cuz I honestly don't see how he can be helped without her.