Reviews for Yusuke Potter
Zomvee chapter 1 . 5/30
It's funny that you thought of naming a Cerberus Spot since Cerberus means Spot lmao, or something close to it.
ONDER chapter 1 . 1/3
I really wanna see the ghosts' reactions to being collected by shinigami.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
/lol. Oh no, Hogwarts isn't haunted anymore!
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
What a wonderful story! makes me curious of the rest haha
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
Well... that was different.
m8urgr8Ir8u8outof8 chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Moar.
wingsrookie chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
this story soon needs to be Continued. ..but then I feel that away about most of your stories I've read...
isis424 chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
MORE!
!
AnFan-n-More chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Finally got around to reading this one.

I am kind of surprised that I really liked it. Shouldn't surprise me since I like your work, but I haven't read many of the Yu Yu crossovers. Now I'll have to look into them ;)
Laesk chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
nice, I will see if you add more to this as a different story. it's a great read so thank you
Mondtanz chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
That was fun to read :-)
Yusuke with his usual attitude might really shake things up later. Now that Voldie's been dealt with, he can run rampart in the wizarding world.
I'd like to see more of this setup, but I guess it's plausible to leave it a one-shot.
RandomReview chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Stumbled on this little gem looking for something to read and color me impressed! Such a shame it's only a one-shot, but boy was it one hell of a one-shot! Thanks for the great read!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Yusuke as Harry, now THAT would be a sight to see.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
very interesting...don't know the x over genre though. reads like you had fun writing this.
grimmich chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
aww too bad it wasn't longer it would have been interesting to see the tri-wizard tornament...