Reviews for Judy Bridgewater
baycommuter chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
A very possible theory of what happened to the tape- then Ruth would make a big show of looking for it and have Kathy going in two ways.
Jaquie chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
- Ruth nya :D
Robot Hart chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That's really good. Sounds just like ruth - and I think the readership is bigger than you think, some of us have to do this for our 5th form exams.
I.D.Gr chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I liked this. It suited Ruth's character considering how jealous she would get when it came to Kathy.

Though there where a few sentence structure mistakes (small ones, really). Like when you said, "It was like was Miss Lucy had tried to tell them," it should be "It was like what Miss Lucy had tried to tell them," and "she didn't want to know that she was created" instead of "she didn't want to know what she was created". Other than that, though it's pretty good. :)
Inky chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I'm surprized that there are only three reviews on this book. I'm a senior in high school ( Grade 12 equivalent to Grade 13 in England ) in the United States. Everyone in my class that read this book absolutely fell in love with it, myself included.

While I don't share your love of Ruth, I think you did capture her character well. Or at least, it sounds like Ruth to me. I'm going to venture that you're older than me so take my words with a grain of salt, heh.

There are a few typos, but other than that it appeared well-written. You have a minimalist style, I believe. That means you write with short sentences and don't spend much time writing about surroundings. Which is fine, and as I haven't read any of your other stories, that comment may be totally irrelevant.

I'd just suggest paying more attention to sentence length; that's all.

Keep writing!
WritingElephant chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Great story! there isnt enough never let me go fanfics! have u seen the film?
o chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
never let me go is a beautiful, horrible story. but that's kinda how all great stories are. your story fits the mindset of Ruth so perfectly. i'm glad i got to read this and take a peak into her mind for once. i haven't read the book yet but the movie was spectacular, i hope you write more :)