Reviews for The Traitor
One Sapphire Rose chapter 7 . 5/23
I cannot believe I am saying this, and I love Astrid, I really do, but DAMM I HATE HER IN THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER GODS SHE'S SUCH A BEACH AND CAN GO THROW HERSELF OFF A CLIFF but now it's ok so great chapter :3
GyMusicAddict chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
DUUDDDEE! This story was freaking awesome! I love your writing style and how you realized by changing just one thing the plot of HTTYD could've changed dramatically. I've read the first sequel to this already and I loved it! Incredible job!
storyholder chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
storyholder chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
NOOOOO! Astrid better have not reported this. :l
*Hearts and Kisses*
TheHallow chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Okay... at first I thought that this was pretty good... but then it got pretty sloppy.
I think you really need to clean this up a bit.
You made Astrid already witness Hiccup and Toothless' relationship, yet she had to go in his room to find his secrets?
When Astrid does go snooping in his room, for no apparent reason since her thoughts were on Raven's Point (which she already knew about), she becomes emotional and guilty for the tribes behavior towards Hiccup. So when Hiccup catches her in his room, you led your readers on to believe she would still feel sorry for Hiccup and tell him that everything was okay. But instead she gets angry for no reason.
It's a huge emotional whiplash, I think if you did some cleaning up on this story it could have ten times the more potential!
Sorry, I don't mean to flame you. Take this as encouragement to improve your skills.
R-dude chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
I'm trying to like this. I think I'm succeding, somewhat, despite all the senseless angst and inconsistencies.
Well, that's not exactly true. I'm liking what this fic could be, rather than what it actually is. It's better than nothing, certainly.
Tiara chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
i lovbe this story so far, keep up the good work
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
F*** them don't let him forgive them right away make them work for help against the dragons. :-[
HatesHiccup chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Why does everyone make is seem that Hiccup was totured or hurt horribly by his tribe? Explain where this was ever seen truly in the movie huh? HAe never really acted like the village's people were hurting him nd this gets anooying to me how people are always like Oh Hiccup was totured and is so miserable blah bah blah..,,.
D man chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
Man i've been waiting to read something like this for a while you my friend are a wonderful rider. if you wouldn't mind me making a suggestion you should make make it have a time lapse to a couple of years later in the future say 3 or 4 years. When in hiccup absent the dragon raid have gotten much worse they decided to go look for hiccup for help and find that he's not the useless little boy he used to be. :-)
Lord Jace chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
You know, during the moment when Stoick questioned Hiccup about the nest in the Movie, I really wish he(Hiccup) had been this firm in his response. He had been after all in telling Astrid to keep quiet about it, if only for a day.
Claxton2 chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
Definitely one for the Favourites, brilliant story!
sortofbored chapter 11 . 4/8/2013