Reviews for The Traitor
Transformers 0 chapter 6 . 10/24
Awesome! Hiccup calling out Berk on their cruelty SHOULD have happened in the movie!
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 9/11
Ch 6

That saying in sadness and bitter rage deserve the whole life exept Gobber the blacksmith.
Blue11msu chapter 11 . 9/10
Well, I can tell I stumbled upon a great series. Now I've got to catch up.
DragonReader99 chapter 11 . 7/8
That was great! I'm absolutely reading the sequel! Thanks for writing!
Ohsochich chapter 8 . 7/7
Oh, that's just evil you little shit. Good thing I don't have to wait though! onto the next chapter! !
Ohsochich chapter 7 . 7/7
Oooooh. Dammit Stoick! Quit being so ... well, stoic
Ohsochich chapter 6 . 7/7
O_O Holy SHIT Hiccup!
Ohsochich chapter 5 . 7/7
Oh, I can't wait! Reading the next chapter now.
One Sapphire Rose chapter 7 . 5/23
I cannot believe I am saying this, and I love Astrid, I really do, but DAMM I HATE HER IN THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER GODS SHE'S SUCH A BEACH AND CAN GO THROW HERSELF OFF A CLIFF but now it's ok so great chapter :3
GyMusicAddict chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
DUUDDDEE! This story was freaking awesome! I love your writing style and how you realized by changing just one thing the plot of HTTYD could've changed dramatically. I've read the first sequel to this already and I loved it! Incredible job!
storyholder chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
storyholder chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
NOOOOO! Astrid better have not reported this. :l
*Hearts and Kisses*
TheHallow chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Okay... at first I thought that this was pretty good... but then it got pretty sloppy.
I think you really need to clean this up a bit.
You made Astrid already witness Hiccup and Toothless' relationship, yet she had to go in his room to find his secrets?
When Astrid does go snooping in his room, for no apparent reason since her thoughts were on Raven's Point (which she already knew about), she becomes emotional and guilty for the tribes behavior towards Hiccup. So when Hiccup catches her in his room, you led your readers on to believe she would still feel sorry for Hiccup and tell him that everything was okay. But instead she gets angry for no reason.
It's a huge emotional whiplash, I think if you did some cleaning up on this story it could have ten times the more potential!
Sorry, I don't mean to flame you. Take this as encouragement to improve your skills.