Reviews for Memories and Ghosts
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
... And now I'm sad. Thanks for that. But this is a beautiful, if tragic piece. Thank you for sharing :)
SkeletonCops chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
waaaaahhhh you made me :(
Pamdill chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I lobe the way you have written Six and Holiday in this story. Please keep writing.
Pamdill chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Lina Trinch chapter 1 . 1/3/2012

Yeah, I'm totally crying like a baby. Congratulations. I'm a fan of you now. :)
Jester's Pet Oriole chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Tears, tears, so many tears. That was both really sad and really good! Great job!
Jossy99 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Amazing story, I am crying now! Great work!
Duplicity-of-Ler chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
WHAT IS THIS

THIS IS AMAZING

Dear Person, Thank you for writing this, because this made sob and want to write the happiest thing I can think of and I think very highly about people who manage to do that.

This was very wonderfull and very sad from word one, but had so much love and longing that I thought my heart would explode in my chest.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.

Come visit us in LJ, I would love to be be your friend forever.
Akita chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow, it was so sad and still, written so good. You have fnatastic writing style, the way you concentrate on what's happening inside, its really astonishing :) After this fic, maybe you'll write something with happyending instead? Or rather - please just write another Holix fic, be it a happy one or sad :)
MacGaulyver chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This was heart wrenchingly BEAUTIFUL:-) The tears were coming at the end - my heart just bled for Holiday. Terribly sad, but beautiful. EXCELLENT work:-)