Reviews for Loki The Lion
a fanfictioner chapter 1 . 4/30
OMGG! SOOOOOOO FREAKIN ADORABLE! loved it!
K chapter 1 . 4/19
Strangely, I find this highly amusing, but I also wish to read more.

God! I've always wanted to speak like that!
HouseoftheBadger chapter 1 . 3/22
I'm laughing here. Wonderful. All of it was wonderful. How Tony was terrified for Loki - they must realize just how scary, powerful and god-like the god is, right? - and how Loki behaved, and how Coulson in the end just called him dad. Even though father would be likelier, but that's a small concern that doesn't matter much. This was great, really. I loved it. Wonderful job, honestly.
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/24
Ha! XD Yes, Thor! You shall! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
XD
Ann chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
omg, Thor just gained another nephew! I wonder if this will lead to a serious scolding from Fury (you had info on the enemy?!) and maybe Thor asking Coulson if he's met his siblings (if he has siblings). I'm sure the avengers are going to wonder if he's asgardian or joten or whatever
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
This was a great one-shot I hope you will return to and make into a full story. To hear Fury discover that Coulson is Loki's beloved son by itself would be priceless not to mention everyone else.
Penjamin247365 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Sorry i forgot my password...
I have read this like a million times and i still love it with a passion gods I love it
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
i like
Wholocked221 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I love this fic. I've read it a lot. It's very adorable, and I'd love to read anything else in this verse.
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Bit werid.
Lol
david chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
YES OMG finnally bamf loki and humour awesome
karl1n chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
this was awesome!
noname chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Lol thor. Makes sense since Coulson is alive kinda. And parental instincts of father loki perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013