Reviews for Deck Of Trumps
Pink-Blue Destiny chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
I want Sakura to be with Sasuke! SasuSaku 4eva!
Isolationism chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
Thank you for writing this story! It was a really nice read. Even though the chances are probably pretty low, I hope you'll be able to update it soon! I mean, what a cliffhanger... Haha. Good luck, if you are still writing it, and I'll be looking forward to the next installment!
darkladywolf chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
Nooooooooooo! Ikuto-kun! You just had to walk in at the worst possible moment! Please, please, please, please update this story! I'm just dying to know what will happen next and who Sakura will end up with! I'd prefer Ikuto!
crangelique chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Ah, gosh.. The confrontation! Kukai is such a good friend for never giving up. But, I still love Ikuto though.
namedafteracar chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
Can Sakuras first kiss be Deidara? Or Tobi? I love those pairings. Please let her end up with Naruto!
Kida Night chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
Great story, keep up the great work!
deedee2034 chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
I love it! plz update soon! Hope it's a Ikuto and Sakura pairing! absolutely adore the match but which ever character goes with sakura is fine! XD
sasusaku3623649 chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Please continue !
StarKiss666 chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
ohhhhhhhh! lol Update soon, please! )
underwatersea26 chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
nnooooooo I hate when there is a cliffy right at the good part
IceGoddesss chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
hi i love it very much but please dont do sakura x ikuto every crossover has it already
its becoming old so please please...

Love HellAngel
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
love it update soon i hope its ikuto and sakura
janiisaur chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
D: poor sakura! this story's amazing! :) keep up the good work and good luck on writing the next chapter! hope it comes out as fast as this chapter! :)
XxBSCxX chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Yosh! Second time I read this and I find out you hane an update! I should've followed this story!
SakurakoUchiha chapter 7 . 3/18/2013