Reviews for In Good Time
rezmutt chapter 22 . 9/22/2010
lol i knew it. i knew that they would remeber...but that's probably becuz i read the last one in this series lol i love ur stories as always
coldqueen chapter 22 . 5/27/2003
this was a funny story, i liked it alot.
Mercurial1 chapter 22 . 12/3/2002
i loved this, and now i'm going to read the sequel...I'm so happy there's a sequel!
CrankyLex chapter 22 . 11/2/2002
He made her crack a smile. Go Trip!
Captain Katie1 chapter 22 . 10/22/2002
Well Done! I can't wait for to read the sequel! Please continue with T/T fics!
LotusSri chapter 22 . 8/15/2002
Highly enjoyable. Thank you very much!
BenRG chapter 22 . 8/15/2002
An all around interesting story. Hey! Those guys were the Preservers! I've never seen them in an Enterprise fic before! Nice job!

Well-characterised too. And all rounded off by a Lt. Reed heart attack. Who could ask for more?

BenRG's Rating: 7/10
HopefulNebula chapter 22 . 7/15/2002
psst... Liz Cutler's a crewman, not an ensign.

But beyond that, this is a great story. The chapters are a bit short; why not meld some of the shorter ones? :runs off for the sequel:
wdge chapter 22 . 6/12/2002
A little adventure, a little romance, and humour, just what a story should be.
Kara chapter 22 . 5/29/2002
Wonderful! The details, emotions, characterizations, believability, all of it simply wonderful! You should write more, you have a great talent. (and you seem to have the science of Trek down pretty well)
Chianna chapter 22 . 5/13/2002
Bitter sweet. I really like the end. Just don't make T&T too civil. That would take out all the fun! ;)
J. Sharpe chapter 22 . 5/9/2002
A really good story. I enjoyed it very much, and I'm also looking forward to a "sequel."

Keep up the good work.
Tripgrl3 chapter 22 . 5/8/2002
that was very good, I hope you do a sequel. :)
Chianna chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
That was so sweet. And a very cool wrap up. I hope you take it further next time!
CJSpooks chapter 22 . 5/7/2002
Awesome! This wAS such a great story! Thanks for the entertainment!