Reviews for In Which Wealth is Wanted
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Mwahahahaha!
Please! Please! Please! Please make a sequel where Harry donates to all of the clubs!
LeahJ26 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Please continue
Prime's Little One chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This was awesome. I know love HarryxKurt. I blame you for getting me into the Glee fandom when I don't even watch the show. XD
Houdiji chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Don't make harry donate to the other clubs maybe decathlon and ffa is they have one.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Why am I getting the feeling that what Coach Sylvester is doing is completely illegal and can get her arrested if certain people find about it?
Dugleik chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Yeah! Take that Sue the Witch!
Peaceandunity chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
UPDATE make it a two shot! really well written!
Z.Torez chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Good
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
like it? I LOVE IT !

this ones just so cuteeee XDDD

love your story
TheJadePhoenix chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Re-reading this, and after watching latest glee... SUGAR! Lol
CJaMes12 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Just gonna say, I'm loving confident, self assured Harry.
randomhoosp123 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I have been reading all of your work but this is my first review. I really like the hybrid harry potter and glee world. I have even read all your one shots (I usually don't read one shots but yours are amazing). I really liked this one and Harry being a super hero in terms of his wealth and friends. I think it would be a total harry thing to do to to want to by all his friends things and still have his cheap car and everything.

Anyway good job.
Aine5 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Sugar Harry! Hahhahaha

That was so much fun!
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Sue-verus shipper!
THE mlb chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
YAY! ONE SHOT!

Your Sue was so in character that I was a little awed. She was just the right amount crazy that I perfectly imagine her saying every line she said. So yeah kudos to you!