Reviews for Eye of the Storm: Alchemy
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Update immediately, please!
bigtomato chapter 37 . 8/13/2014
This gets the bigtomato seal of approval! With clapping flippers and a ball!
bigtomato chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Are you sure Twi'leks have ears? I thought sensing 'sound' was one of the things their lekku did, like Torguta montrals. Having said that i can't remember where i read it so I could be wrong. Also that the different species can't inter-breed. E.g., Twi'leks and humans are different species, as are nautolans. So you wouldn't get a mix of those, they're just not compatible. Again, i can't remember where I read that - probably wikipedia... and also GL rebooted everything and most of the 'canon' things are no longer canon. So hey knock yourself out and i'll keep reading. :)
bigtomato chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
Tall, dark and angry... Mace Windu? :D
bigtomato chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Haha i forgot Ares was a dude
bigtomato chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
I miss Milo :(
muredin chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
:D
zipitnow chapter 35 . 11/10/2013
I needed a few tissues, (sob) gotta love Chopper! Thanks again for a great read!
zipitnow chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
Can't..Stop...Reading... Thanks again for the awesome story!
zipitnow chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Hahahahaha..."MARCO"..."POLO"...still love that pool game!
iluvahsoka2029 chapter 37 . 10/10/2013
Wow... What an amazing story. I'm speechless. I loved the friendship between Weave and Levy. Always elbow deep in electronics. Totally made me smile. Again, amazing story. You are a crazy good writer :)
Little Doe Kisses chapter 37 . 7/5/2013
Awww poopnuggets. I need to find a knew story to occupy my life with now. I loved the idea of Mundali and actually everything, though I'm a little curious as to how the idea of a demon-spirit-possessive-immortal-Force-sensitive-g host-thing came up. The epilogues were so sweet and tied everything up nicely. Except for Zara and Drake; that was bittersweet. Guess I'll be reading Wild Blue Yonder next! :)
Guest chapter 30 . 3/22/2013
*a clone captain who isn't good with the pregnancy, two heartbroken kids, and a creepy spirit lady trying to take over the Jedi's body." *pauses and looks around* "Alright, anyone else hungry? Let's eat some lunch."
We absolutely love the story though. Actually the entire series. We're sad to see it end. But it was absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/22/2013
So my friend and I have this thing where we try to figure out our comments had we been witness to everything, and we came up with this: "So, as a recap, the planet is extremely hot, it's invisible, there's a deserted settlement, and a creepy temple; we have a pregnant Jedi, a cl
Little Doe Kisses chapter 15 . 2/26/2013
Just a little thought: if the accelerated aging happens to the clones because their genes were tampered with, wouldn't that mean that their children would also have a somewhat accelerated growth? Of course, it wouldn't be as much as the clones, but it would still be there, right?