Reviews for Bad Choices
umbrella0326 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Karofsky-to-the-rescue stories never get tiring. This is very well-written and very good. I like the moral reasoning throughout.
Nicely done!
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN CANON *all the cries*
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
werfgqwiofgqwruiofgwjqfhwi AAAAAHHHHHH! The ending! PERFECT!
Palaemon77 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I just re-read this.

I do love this story.

My favorite Dave is "Protector" Dave.
silje24 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
AwwwW;))) Cute!
BTMAY chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This fic was fantastic. I really loved how you did Azimio. 3 Thank you for writting this!
Jay wants a rubber duck chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I really like this story! It is a nice read with no editing mistakes, well at least from what I picked up. I hope you write more Kurt/Dave in the near future! -Jay
gothicthundra chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Totally cute with a hint of a cute sidszy momo
xxFragmentsxx chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
oh wow I LOVE this story. I haven't read something I've liked this much in a long time.

~ Nat -
BeautyIsAPrisonSentence chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I love a story that has an awesome Az. It may sound weird but I think that he and Kurt would get along well.

Dave, watchful Dave, love him. Give him a black eye Dave for touching his man, love him. Glad Kurt recognized that Dave saved him from a lifetime of regret for just being stupid and stubborn (I see Az like this too). Thank you for the story.
Renirabbit chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
i want mooore! love Az-kurtosky friendship!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
awesome. I like that Dave would care so much and even thogh Im not a fan of violence I sorta like how he cant stand seeing people touching Kurt. Dave was such a gentleman and I love Az in this

and the ending is so very sweet
the pink post-it chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Omg this was so good I love it
bridgesburned chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh my gosh, this is going in my favorites so hard. You're such an incredible writer, it flowed really well. Gotta love actual coherent description. :D Bully for you.
Goddess Psyche chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
There are no words for how much I adored this story! Your characterizations were perfect, and Dave's emotions were palpable. It was beautiful. I'd love for you to continue. Well done...