Reviews for The Worst Thing
Sammyscougar chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Beautifully written. Awesome brotherly love they are true soulmates
Twinchester Angel chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
This chapter just about broke me. How do you do that? Just thinking about how Hell swallowed them both, chewed them up, and spit them out and yet they're both here, alive and well, for the most part. But the moments like these, when they're not doing so well, it's so relieving to know they have each other. I feel so bad for Sammy but really, when you think about it, this has got to be just killing Dean. As a parent, I know that whenever my kids were sick or hurt or crying about being hurt by someone, etc, the one thing I kept thinking was how I just wanted to take their pain away. And for Dean, this must be him a thousand times over. Nobody knows the excruciating pain of hell. Nobody knows the loneliness, the fear, the pain, the grief, the torment, the soul crushing emptiness that is Hell. Nobody but Sam and Dean. And when Sam is suffering, Dean will do whatever it takes to put an end to it. But the suffering of hell is so much more and Dean gets that. He never wanted Sam to suffer but for Sam to suffer hell? That's got to just kill Dean. Keeping Sam safe, making sure Sam's ok, watching out for Sam, that's who Dean is. And we all saw in Swan Song how much Dean hated the idea of letting Sam go willingly into hell. Not just because he didn't want Sam to die, but because Dean knows. Dean knows what hell is all about and where Sam went was so much worse than just hell. Lucifer's cage is the worst place of all creation and for Dean to know Sam's suffering from that, well let's just say I'm as surprised that Dean is walking around upright as I am surprised that Sam is. These boys can talk in the light of day as much as they want to about how they can be more independent now but when the lights go off, the sun goes down, and the monsters wake up, there's no where else for them to be, there's no where else they can stay sane, than with each other. Each tear shed, each nightmare that haunts them, each time they lose somebody, each time they narrowly escape death, each time they are at their lowest point, it only serves to strengthen their bond. Dean's right. He can't live without his little brother. And even though Sam wants to be brave and independent, and even though Sam doesn't want to be what he feels is a burden on his brother, Sam knows that he can't live without Dean either. They both have a brother that would die for them and they both have a brother that would brave the lowest depths of hell for them. How could they possibly survive with anything less at this point? This made me tear up like you wouldn't believe and as usual your writing and insight into their relationship awes me and makes me love them and you even more. :D Thank you so much for this beautiful beautiful story. I loved it. *hugs*
Giacinta2 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
This chapter was so moving, and when it is Dean who cries it touches me even more, because he always tries to hold it together but when it regards Sam he just can't.

As you say -he is incapable of living without his little brother and his joy is so great because he knows that Sammy loves him right back with equal force and joy.

The idea of seeing both POV's in the same moment of time was really good :-)
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
This is lovely.
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Wow. That was seriously awesome. I actually teared up at the end. Damn Sammy can make me cry like a 4 year old girl. It's amazing. I love my brothers so much and I really love when I read from a writer like yourself who loves them (almost) as much as I do. Loving them as much as me would be pretty much so impossible. LOL! Excellent Job! I loved it!
zekeschance chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
This was absolutely heartbreaking. Thank you.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Dean really will do anything for his brother. This is a great picture of Dean with a hell shattered brother.
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Beautiful work, Scrib, loved the brotherly emotion. Awesome writing! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Very good story!
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
That was wonderful, it had me in tears. I can feel how much the guys care for each other. If I can see this in an episode I would be a very happy individual, but I won't so I can come here and find great stories such as this. Great job! One of my favorites for sure.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
AAWWWWWWWWWW I needed a little brotherly tenderness. It's so cool that Dean could be there for his baby brother. Nobody can get Sammy back from the edge like Dean can. To be honest I feel think it goes both ways with our boys.
Giacinta2 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
How sweet :-)

I just love them.

Dean so hard-nosed except when it comes to his little brother and Sam, so tall and strong but still in need of his big brother.

They just make my heart melt as did your story! Well done.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh now there are a few tears streaming down my face,but it'S good,because your story is SAMAZINGLY it.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Nice job with this. I really do like the turn Season 7 has taken also, when it comes to the relationship between Dean and Sam.
Rolletti chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
OMGOSH What can I say? This is just URGH, THIS needs to be in the show. Call them. Call them right now and tell them you have part of the missing script. Kleenex and Puff with lotion would go out of business because they would not be able to produce enough tissue for the SN fans. It would all be your fault and you'll have to go into hiding, but this part would go down in history.

You are amazing and I'm so glad I found you.

46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »