Reviews for The Worst Thing
Giacinta chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
This chapter was so moving, and when it is Dean who cries it touches me even more, because he always tries to hold it together but when it regards Sam he just can't.

As you say -he is incapable of living without his little brother and his joy is so great because he knows that Sammy loves him right back with equal force and joy.

The idea of seeing both POV's in the same moment of time was really good :-)
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
This is lovely.
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Wow. That was seriously awesome. I actually teared up at the end. Damn Sammy can make me cry like a 4 year old girl. It's amazing. I love my brothers so much and I really love when I read from a writer like yourself who loves them (almost) as much as I do. Loving them as much as me would be pretty much so impossible. LOL! Excellent Job! I loved it!
zekeschance chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
This was absolutely heartbreaking. Thank you.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Dean really will do anything for his brother. This is a great picture of Dean with a hell shattered brother.
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Beautiful work, Scrib, loved the brotherly emotion. Awesome writing! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Very good story!
jensengirl4eva chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
That was wonderful, it had me in tears. I can feel how much the guys care for each other. If I can see this in an episode I would be a very happy individual, but I won't so I can come here and find great stories such as this. Great job! One of my favorites for sure.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
AAWWWWWWWWWW I needed a little brotherly tenderness. It's so cool that Dean could be there for his baby brother. Nobody can get Sammy back from the edge like Dean can. To be honest I feel think it goes both ways with our boys.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
How sweet :-)

I just love them.

Dean so hard-nosed except when it comes to his little brother and Sam, so tall and strong but still in need of his big brother.

They just make my heart melt as did your story! Well done.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Oh now there are a few tears streaming down my face,but it'S good,because your story is SAMAZINGLY it.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Nice job with this. I really do like the turn Season 7 has taken also, when it comes to the relationship between Dean and Sam.
Rolletti chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
OMGOSH What can I say? This is just URGH, THIS needs to be in the show. Call them. Call them right now and tell them you have part of the missing script. Kleenex and Puff with lotion would go out of business because they would not be able to produce enough tissue for the SN fans. It would all be your fault and you'll have to go into hiding, but this part would go down in history.

You are amazing and I'm so glad I found you.

Rolletti
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Wow, LOVED this. The pure brotherly care and love could be felt practically seeping out of the words. Stunning.

Fave parts:

"Dean will sacrifice even his prized masculine dignity to comfort and reassure me. On those nights, I cry for Dean in my sleep..." ...the beauty and truth in imagining Dean sacrificing literally anything to comfort his broken little brother, so perfect.

"And the day I stop believing that my brother will rescue me is the day that I resign myself to an eternity of agony and pain." ...Exactly, and what a wonderful way to put it!

"And all you have to do is to call out for me. I'll hear and I promise I'll wake you up. Got that?" ...Dean will ALWAYS hear Sammy and ALWAYS be there for him, and I love how you expressed that here!

"Say it, Sammy," Dean encourages softly. "Once you say the words, it loses its power." ...Dean knows what he's talking about, and I could seriously hear him saying these exact words, in that tone...what a beautiful picture you've painted...

"The worst thing," I whisper urgently. "Was knowing that I'd never see you again and knowing that I was completely separated from the one person that meant more to me than my life." ...Sammy! *hugs him tight* This was just...perfect. Melted my heart instantly.

Awesome, awesome job with this, so many superb lines! Great work, a wonderful piece, Scrib! :)
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oh man, I LOVED this! Lucifer is such a dirtbag, isn't he? Pooooor Sammy. It's beautiful and tragic symmetry that Dean understands completely what Sam's going through. How sadly ironic that the only person Sam would want to help him through this is literally the only person who ever could. What a horrific addition to their bond. And I truly believe that the worst thing Heaven, Hell, or anything in between could ever do to them, eternal separation is the worst. The fact that they're soulmates makes separation agonizing at not only a psychological and physical level but on a spiritual level too. There's no way for them to escape that kind of pain. This is why when either of them die the other goes completely off the deep end and does things they would NEVER do otherwise. And as much as Dean needs Sam, like the show has always stressed to us, how Dean can't make it alone, he can't make it without Sam, as much as that has been drilled into us, I believe it's even worse for Sam to be without Dean. As much as Sam protests Dean taking care of him, I believe Sam needs Dean even more than Dean needs him. I don't think Sam can survive without him, at this point. Which is why it was so shocking that he spent a year away from Dean. Which is why the revelation of him missing his soul made all the pieces fall into place. Even faced with his self that remembered Hell, just begging him to let go, Sam still said "I will not leave my brother out there alone." Sam will take the memories, the pain, the torture, and the horror, as long as he can be with Dean. So Dean isn't the only one to go to Hell for his brother. Sam took the Swan Dive for the world, but he willingly allowed Hell inside of him just for Dean. And that breaks my heart and melts it all at the same time. And yes! I also think there's a fulltime staff member at Supernatural whose one job is to read through fan fiction and see what ideas the fans have. I really honestly believe that. And why oh why can't that be my job? Haha! If only. But the fact that they had Lucifer appearing to Sam as Dean is proof of that to me. Because no matter what the show puts the boys through and with as many horrendous things fan fic writers dream up to do to those boys, none of it, absolutely nothing, is worse than separating them. It's the cruelest thing to do to them and we, the fans and the readers, can feel their anguish and emptiness and desperation when that happens. It's the biggest thing that strikes a cord with us. I believe it's what makes us so invested in them, what makes us love them so much. Their desperate visceral need for each other is something we've never seen before. In fiction or real life. And it warms our souls. Sorry for babbling on but this beautiful story brought it out of me. Lol It's all YOUR fault! Haha! Thanks so much for this. As usual, you get the brothers and what makes them tick. I loved this. *hugs*
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »