Reviews for seashells and ocean green eyes
tangents chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
this was so good! i really loved it 3
FinnieOdesta4ever chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Nice! I am not the only one who chose to smuggle a good story into the English part of fanfiction universe. Feel free to translate more, you've done a great job!
sansadarling chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Oh, this is so heartbreakingly beautiful. I love it and I hate it and you made me cry but it's still that's all what Finnick&Annie is about, right? They're beautiful. Beautiful and tragic. And I love your writing and your words are so pretty. So just, thank you. For this story, I'm still kind of crying.
Lily-Blues chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Beautiful. I loved every word of this.
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Very beautiful and dramatic. Loved this drabble like estructure, works really well with the plot. Loved this story.
erlebnisse chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
this. it's too beautiful, i can't even -
your writing style has to be the most poetic, lovely, amazing piece i have ever read. it was so brilliant and descriptive, and i cried. actual tears. sobbing all over my keyboard like a baby, tears.
kudos. i loved it so much, and i wish i had all the right words to say, but the only ones i can think of are: OMG!OMG!OMG! . . ]
Phoenix003 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
So sad! Really powerful :)
JeDorsToutLeTemps chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I was like COCKLE? WHAT THE HELL IS A COCKLE?!
goodbye gone forever chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
umm i loved this.

it was beautiful&gorgeous&perfect and one million kinds of wonderful. annie and finnick are my otp and that last line made me nearly cry and this was amazing.
lyin chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
gorgeous! love love love the first and last lines, they break my heart
SabaceanBabe chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This is beautiful and heartbreaking.
KTxx chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This was great! I loved the ending! It was beautiful, and there are tears in my eyes, too. I loved it all!
angels weep before they fly chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Beautiful. I may have started crying halfway through. The way in which you use Annie's madness to tell the story with breaks and jolts is really clever. Well done.
Lucechange chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
this was really lovely! thank you :)
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I really liked this! I think you did a great job and I hope to read more HG fics from you!