Reviews for Revolution
LadyZess chapter 21 . 6/11
Loved your story enjoyed reading it the storyline and plot was well written was well worth the time it taken me to read it . Will enjoy reading more of your storys.

LadyZess xoxo
gellineeaton10 chapter 21 . 6/10
So wonderful! :) One of my favorite Sesskag fanfiction :) Great job for writing such a wonderful story:)
usagi chapter 8 . 5/16
A-W-E-S-O-M-E
This story is truely an epic, and well written. I loved how the pack formed, and the relationships you created between the characters developed. I look forward to seeing more of your writing.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
I HAVE LLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD this! You need to make this into a story and sell it, seriously.
mtnikolle chapter 21 . 8/1/2014
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story!
mtnikolle chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
Victory!
mtnikolle chapter 16 . 8/1/2014
My guts are knotted with anxiety and I need to remind myself to breathe! Fantastic writing! (I am immensely glad that I don't actually have to wait through the cliffhanger!)
mtnikolle chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
Oh no!
mtnikolle chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
That moment of spiritual connection and confrontation is my absolute favourite scene the far!
gothangelp3 chapter 21 . 7/21/2014
That was a fantastic story! You are such a great writer. I was sad to see it end, but you ended it so perfectly! Thank you so much for the great entertainment and interesting take!
TheCrazyS chapter 21 . 7/7/2014
This is one of the BEST fanfics I have ever read!

And I read this three times! It is THAT good!

Kudos to you!
arya304 chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
LOVED IT!
Arysen chapter 21 . 12/30/2013
Loooove this story! Very well written. Thank you of sharing.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 21 . 10/21/2013
I love her being a tease.
I love Miroku and coffee!
I love an insane pack,
I love this story.
Most of all... I LOVE BURGUNDY SHEETS!