Reviews for Triumph
Seren Flaidd chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is so well written I am not sure it's right to review it without more thought but really, I am astonished at how intense and totally you have created this whole believable world. The image of Ron and George, and the slowly rising count of the dead, Fred's opened grave - I wish I could write like this. Wow. And you can feel the ending being the beginning of a whole new story, that could just possibly weave itself into cannon.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
This was so weird and creepy. I'm really impressed.
MBP chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is literally chilling, Katy. Your imagination continues to astound me.
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wow. I am absolutely terrified... *whispers* and I really want a sequel. Well done, you definitely brought the creepy. :)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Oh my gosh. That just pierced through my soul like nothing I'd ever read on this website, I think.

It was terribly well written. I say terribly because it must have been painful to write something so dark.

Great work, though I don't know if I'll ever come back to read this one again...
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Very twisted and creepy and scary, but it shows how much of a great writer you are, that you can pull of this and make it believable too. You really can write everything, and as much as I enjoy your canon, non creepy stuff, you should write more stories like this, because you are master of the angst too! :D

I loved the stylistic methods you used to generate more angst (like not using names, only mentioning the murders and dark creatures and not going into detail), really this story is very well written! The whole plot was as if I was watching a horror movie (it was as if this alternative universe of yours was covered in mist which evaporated only for a few secs and we saw all the horror that happened, it was as if we were in trance with Bill).

Bella is in character in deed, but you know that. The funny thing is that you did Bill very believable too. And Molly at the end... it broke my hearth. The idea of the two grandchildren was very unique.

I could easily imagine a sequel of this where Sagitta conquers the world and becomes the new Dark Lady! Really, I would totaly read it if you wrote it!

Thanks for sharing :)

Diko
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
That was really, really different and quite brilliant of course. And very, very creepy. I'm still trying to recover. Seriously.
FirstYear chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I had to check the top of the page, twice, to make sure I was reading the author I thought I was. How completely different from anything else of yours I have read. I don't know what was more of a surprise, that you wrote such a dark peice, or that you did away with your beloved Weasley family.

Brilliant.
Kitty chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Pretty twisted. I like it. A lot. I mean, I'm a fan of yours anyway but this was so strange and dark... totally works for the mood I'm in. I liked how no names were used. That sort of added to the Dark. How abstract it was made it even more chilling. Very awesome.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I have to say I am incredibly in awe of this. It's so different from anything you've written before but you executed it perfectly. The whole feeling of it, the darkness, the mood, the way you twisted this very familiar character, yet kept it all together...wow!
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow...that was so powerful. Very uniquely written and woven together so beautifully and, somehow, I don't know how you managed it, believably. Fantastic fic.
chelseyb chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow. I mean, just, wow. I don't even know what to think. It's so dark & tragic. I love that you don't use names until the babies. And the greatest thing about this is that not once did I think "no way would this happen."

Beautiful.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow, I don't think I've ever read Dark!Fic of yours before. This was bone-chilling, and kinda scary. But mostly absolutely wonderful.
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow... very dark and not a parody at all. It's just barely believable, but it's also a little too believable. One can see the potential for that sort of darkness to overtake Bill, and one can see Molly exactly as you describe her, loving the one child even though she hates and fears her.
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This is certainly one of the most original stories I think I've ever read on FF.n. I'm amazed that you managed to fit these characters together at all, but this worked in the very twisted way I think you intended. It was less of a romance and more of a 'do-my-bidding' than I expected, but it served its purpose well nonetheless.

Simply twisted.