Reviews for White Knights, Dark Knights and Darker Days
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Continue the story it's really good
Ira Wolph chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Could it be that Amy has a family member that is loaded with cash and Amy is the only inherent to get it and with a marriage and child Scourge can get the cash!? Was I close?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
I really wish you would finish your stories... :( Finish them DAMMIT! Sorry. I just really love stories. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
So scared... *pees pants*
GamerGirl54321 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Oh, shit. This is not going to end well...

You didn't discontinue this story, did you?
Chiisai Kitsune chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
Heh, I actually can't deal that well with any grimdark stuff in my Sonic the Hedgehog fics, but I *am* a sucker for Sonic coming to the rescue for anyone in a terrible, helpless situation... I did like how you incorporated various psychological aspects of a domestic abuse situation in Amy's monologues and Shadow's reasoning, and I think generally you've got a nice writing style that flows really well, with a good balance of description and dialogue :) Sonic and Shadow seem nicely IC for a more 'realistic' universe. (And since it seems like Archie won't be bringing Scourge back I enjoy seeing him in fanworks. :p) I'm not sure whether you'll be updating this one again, though - if not, mind sharing what your basic plotline/conclusion of the fanfic was?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
dont leaver us hanging like that man. CONTINUE!
shadow21kit chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE!LOVE the story...gotta continue...just like how mocking has to come out...please update soon and tell us whether your gonna update...love it
amyfangirl chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
Poor amy :( shadow, sonikku please save amy from scrouge! Update soon kay? I totally love it _
eileen.odegardholshagen chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
more more chapters please :)
mephamyforever chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
there is some typos but other than that i love it! keep it up
Dark sin broken heart chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Wow poor Amy dnt know if ur still updating but I hope u still r love it :)
Luna E. Gates chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
plz make another chappie plz!
samantha chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Epic story!
AnonymousGuest chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
wow this story has really caught my attention, i wish you would continue it, its so good and i really wanna know whats gonna happen next XD!