Reviews for My Heart Will Go On
ihavenoname chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
Well. I was almost skeptical to read a story about two of my most favourite movies because I thought maybe somebody would make a crossover story idiotic, but wow. You made me smile and the imagery was great. You should try to get oublished or something, you're pretty good. :)
lynn chapter 9 . 3/9/2003
Well, I'm a die-hard C/S fan, so this story was a little harder for me to enjoy. But I have to say, I really liked it despite the pairing. Good job!
Jesse chapter 5 . 9/29/2002
*screams* NOOOOOOOOOOO! ROSE! WHY? WHY? *sobs insanely* ROSE! GET BACK HERE!

ok, im done now. man, i really like this story! Its really good, and i laughed myself sick when the woman in the store said "you have such a beautiful daughter" hehe. Christian must have a thing for red-headed women :)
Theia-Eos chapter 9 . 9/9/2002
That was so beautiful... I'm crying right now... lol... It's weird how Rose reminds me of Satine. I'm still a die-hard C/S fan, but this story was good! It's the first time I enjoyed something with C/ and someone else!

Good job!
Theia-Eos chapter 5 . 9/8/2002
I've been wanting to read this story for a while but never got around to it... I'm so glad I finally did! Actually, I was only planning to read the first chapter tonight, but this story is wonderfully addictive...

Although I'm a die-hard Satine/Christian fan, I absolutely loved it! I guess the next best person for him is Rose... cuz I like her too

I'm definately reading the rest tomorrow (or as soon as possible). This story is awesome, ur awesome! lol

keep writin' always
Hannah Farrant- Jayet chapter 9 . 8/31/2002
a wonderful story about what happens after the titanic and moulin rouge. It is about moving on, and above all things, love.

the story ties in nicely with why rose is Rose Calvert.
Scarlett5 chapter 9 . 5/18/2002
wow this was great. the two heartbroken lovers find eachother. awwwwwwwwwwwwww. im writing a mouin/titanic fic too. such a good combo, ne?
SevenSparkles chapter 9 . 5/15/2002
i assume that's the end...it was a great fic! I've always thought that "My Heart Will Go On" is a perfect C/S song...sweet, sad fic...loved it!
drama-princess chapter 9 . 5/15/2002
Beautiful ending to a great story! I love it!

I love the idea of Christian and Rose writing the letters and burning them. It was very sweet, tender, and beauitful. Good job! :)
Teak chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
This was one of the best stories I have ever read. It was perfect and I really think you have a talent with writing. Keep up the great stories! ( Moulin Rouge and Titanic are my fav movies also) Thanks a lot!
Jania chapter 8 . 5/12/2002
This story was great. I loved the polt and the way you made it flow so nicely. Keep it Up !
Spawkwing Diamond chapter 7 . 5/9/2002
Awwwww...*sniffle* SO GOOD!
Spawkwing Diamond chapter 6 . 5/6/2002
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY! *claps* NOW THEY ARE HAPPY :)
rebeccavis chapter 5 . 5/5/2002
Very original idea, I just loved it! Keep going, I want to read the rest!
Spawkwing Diamond chapter 5 . 5/4/2002
NOOOOOOOOOO ROSE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? DON'T DO THAT TO CHRISTIAN! ARGHHHHH! *regains composure* You must finish :)