Reviews for Rise of a Dark Queen
bloomsburry chapter 13 . 10/1
Oh my! I'm so sad that this story hasn't been finished! This story has full of potential! I think bouth Daughter of the Blood and this are great stories!
bloomsburry chapter 12 . 10/1
This is getting interesting. I wonder what Tom had done to the diary...It would be interesting to see the teenage Tom interacting with Hallie.
bloomsburry chapter 7 . 9/30
I really love reading the dialogues. The interaction between Hallie and Riddle are very witty and I couldn't help smiling in most of them. Also, the interaction between Hallie and the 'little dragon' was just cute...ahaha...Draco is such a sweetie..nyahaha
bloomsburry chapter 6 . 9/30
I seriously how you portray Hallie! Both her and Riddle are cocky with the smirking and all...ahaha
bloomsburry chapter 5 . 9/30
Aww...I thought she was going to end up in Slytherin but I understand the explanation in why she needed to be place in Gryffindor.
bloomsburry chapter 4 . 9/30
Well, at least Malfoy knows how powerful Hallie is...I wonder what House is Hallie gonna end up with...I think she's gonna be slytherin this time...especially if she's always thinking about surviving and stuff...
bloomsburry chapter 3 . 9/30
I love this! I love the interaction between Hallie and Riddle. It is so funny!

By the way, I just realize Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone. Ollivander mentioned that Harry's wand contains the same phoenix core as the who gave Harry's scar...who is Voldemort. This made me think that Ollivander knows Lord Voldermort and Tom Marvolo Riddle are one and the same, he probably knows this a long time ago... because Tom got the wand before he went to Hogwarts. But I thought no one really knows Voldemort's past, except for Dumbledore? So does it mean that Ollivander knows all this time? Or perhaps Lord Voldermort had gotten a new wand after discarding his Tom Riddle name and become Lord Voldemort? I wonder...
bloomsburry chapter 2 . 9/30
OMG! THIS SECOND CHAPTER IS JUST EPIC! NOW HALLIE HAS A GOBLIN ARMY AT HER BECK AND CALL! YOU ARE BLOODY BRILLIANT! I'M SO GLAD THAT I READ THIS! Although I hope you have a translation for the goblin language. I really wanted to know what Hallie was saying.
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 9/30
I love this! I already read the Daughter of the Blood but I couldn't resist reading this! I really love your writing style!
Vitiosus Mortem chapter 1 . 3/24
I think it's nice of you to put out the story for our enjoyment, even though it's supposed to just be for yours. :p
evenstarlily chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
why? why does it have to be the good ones that are abandoned? hope you come back to this some time...
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 12 . 10/7/2014
Someone is worried.

I dislike Dumbledore so much nowadays.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
This chapter makes me want to cry.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 10 . 10/7/2014
Tom almost found out about her neglect.

I love this Blood Magick.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Tom just insured part of his own downfall.