Reviews for The Burdened Deathcake
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 2 . 10/26
just hoping that we can have more!
Silent Evanescence chapter 1 . 10/21
Wow, I'm glad I stuck through the first chapter. Thought it was going to be one of those fics where the gorgeous, buxom, women fall for toddlers.
woguy21 chapter 3 . 9/28
Shouldn't his aura be red or gold because of kurama so chakra?
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 9/23
congratulations for your excellent fic!
Lacrizar chapter 1 . 9/15
This looks like it's going to be an awesome story, I can't wait to see what happens next. I see that there are 25 chapters, I hope that this wasn't planned to be that short, I'll make sure to review every few chapters
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 8/18
rubs hands together this has prancing potential.
if Naruto went to Iwa in his shinegami form well let just say they are gonna piss their pants.
the yellow flash is haunting them.
Prince Chaos chapter 16 . 8/6
Okay This story is alright and all, but seriously why does every damn fanfic have to be a Forgive everybody, I have precious people blah blah blah story. I mean I don't care if he playing the role of the good guy but at least make him, say alittle more dark, alittle more badass come on all these Loving and forgiving Naruto stories really get on my nerves. Lets be honest here, in mostly every Naruto fanfic he was beating, yelled at almost killed blah blah. Now do you honestly believe that somebody that went through that won't have some darkness? The way I see Naruto growing up like that in my eyes is he wouldn't care about the village. But he will have people in the village he cares about. A lot of fanfic authors mention he wants to protect his village because of his " precious people " but honesty I think he would protect the village, But he wouldn't give a Fuck about the village. So basically it's a means to a ends. Hes doing it for a His own reason, not because he loves the village. Because basically. Protecting the villageProtecting his precious people.

I mean seriously, what In these fanfics he's beaten, eats trash, almost dies, no parents, no family, nobody really cares about him, how can somebody not AT LEAST Have some darkness that comes up? No matter how much he would try to hide it it will come out sometimes. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised If The Naruto in this story is like Ichiago and has a inner hollow.
Ugh all these Naruto loving and forgiving stories, it's starting to get annoying why can't there be more Missing Nin Naruto stories? At least they woild be diffrent and interesting sheesh
Silent Bunshin chapter 25 . 7/15
really amazing story. please continue to update.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 25 . 5/2
It's truly sad that you let off at this point. You have great potential and you put so much effort into this endeavor. Know this: you are still one of my few favorite authors!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 24 . 5/2
1) We have officially to the best point in the story! 2) I am SO wanting to see Naruto experience the love he should reciprocate from his ladies. However, I also think that two more ladies should fall for him. Specifically, Orihime and Yoruichi. Just sayin'...
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 23 . 5/2
Whoa, Nelly! Heartbreak and insane suicidal rescue plans, away!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 22 . 5/2
1) I truly want to see Naruto and Ayame be rogether so much now! It's so sad to watch them struggle with relationship. I wonder how Rangiku will help bring them together at last? Speaking of whom: 2) Soul Society shows up now?!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 21 . 5/2
Man, wow! One word - EPIC!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 20 . 5/2
To say the least, this is getting more and more intriguing. I hope it doesn't come to too much much of an abrupt end.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 19 . 5/2
This is getting... hectic.
1,368 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »