Reviews for The Burdened Deathcake
human dragon chapter 25 . 10/22
will you continue this story or is this on hiatus
Please uldate
LL chapter 25 . 6/21
I Wonder where you went?
2 years you been gone.
Bruh, its been two bloody years, get cho ass back in gear and continue this story! :3
Randomdude chapter 7 . 3/20
Fuck you,manly tears thx to you
animenaruto46 chapter 25 . 3/17
The only question is will he do it! Naruto isn't a killer he would try to avoid If possible to spill blood on his hands, I'm guessing unohana is banking on naruto's tolerance to disdain of others. The soul society would be in less chaos if the child of prophecy killed there commander then one of there own striking the killing blow. Though it would certainly hinder azien's plans.
The Storm Master 567 chapter 19 . 3/17
I guess your not continuing your stories man.
Battlesny chapter 2 . 2/11
it's not that two shinigami "can't" possess the same zanpakuto spirit, but that the are not "allowed" to possess the same zanpakuto spirit. then again, if you are the type that believes that info that comes from movies doesn't actually count then you can make whatever laws you want.
Actually you can make whatever laws you want anyways, you the author.
Battlesny chapter 1 . 2/11
if the limiter sealing off 80% of their energy stops them from using shikai then it's a good thing that hitsugaya and ikkaku never tried using bankai against the arrancar.
Mr. 666 chapter 1 . 2/2
konoha sucks
cain221 chapter 25 . 12/31/2015
This needs to be continued it's an amazing story.
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
just hoping that we can have more!
Silent Evanescence chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Wow, I'm glad I stuck through the first chapter. Thought it was going to be one of those fics where the gorgeous, buxom, women fall for toddlers.
woguy21 chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Shouldn't his aura be red or gold because of kurama so chakra?
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
congratulations for your excellent fic!
1,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »