Reviews for The Burdened Deathcake
Six Foot Assassin chapter 25 . 5/19
The idea behind the story is great but the story itself is a complete mess.
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 25 . 4/12
Another great story written by you. All the chapters were very interesting. Hope you continue this story and update it soon. Keep up the good work and good luck.
TheGhost225 chapter 1 . 3/31
Amazing work. Yous should really continue the story
fusioninferno chapter 25 . 3/9
Dun dun dun! Didn't see that coming. Really great work you have here; hopefully its not dead.
Kyoto141092 chapter 25 . 2/5
Damn! Great story so far. I think that this is either the 1st or 2nd best Naruto/bleach crossover I've read! Keep it coming.
anime Da vinci chapter 20 . 1/4
nooo...this story had potential but this are two animes you're trying to combine there are too many characters that you're trying write it gets boring real quick and no one likes too many OCs in a story when you make a crossover best lean one side of an anime you like other than that good story
Guest chapter 25 . 11/25/2016
update
human dragon chapter 25 . 10/22/2016
will you continue this story or is this on hiatus
Guest chapter 24 . 9/2/2016
Please uldate
LL chapter 25 . 6/21/2016
I Wonder where you went?
2 years you been gone.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/30/2016
Bruh, its been two bloody years, get cho ass back in gear and continue this story! :3
Randomdude chapter 7 . 3/20/2016
Fuck you,manly tears thx to you
animenaruto46 chapter 25 . 3/17/2016
The only question is will he do it! Naruto isn't a killer he would try to avoid If possible to spill blood on his hands, I'm guessing unohana is banking on naruto's tolerance to disdain of others. The soul society would be in less chaos if the child of prophecy killed there commander then one of there own striking the killing blow. Though it would certainly hinder azien's plans.
The Storm Master 567 chapter 19 . 3/17/2016
I guess your not continuing your stories man.
Battlesny chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
it's not that two shinigami "can't" possess the same zanpakuto spirit, but that the are not "allowed" to possess the same zanpakuto spirit. then again, if you are the type that believes that info that comes from movies doesn't actually count then you can make whatever laws you want.
Actually you can make whatever laws you want anyways, you the author.
1,386 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »