Reviews for Disenchanted
chrnarnia3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Wait sorry I feel stupid :)
chrnarnia3 chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
Update? Please? Do you want to make children cry and not speak to their fathers (who may or may not coincidentally be named Mike)?
CellophaneHydrogen chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
PEDICONE! What's he out to steal this time *angry glare*

haha Love this, it's actually kinda original compared to all the other fics I've read so far about the killjoys universe :)

Anyways, can you check out my fic? Back to the Danger Days by CellophaneHydrogen (I can't be bothered logging in tonight...)

Keep writing :)

Hydro
invisible-deity chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
I liked the pace of this chapter, I know you said it wasn't one of your best but the group conversation was nice and rounded - it felt like everyone got their say without it seeming unnatural! It has a different feel to your earliest group convo chapters, like I said the pacing is there and you can really sense it all ramping up to something exciting!

And OMG the identity of Battery Bled! I knew it! :O
LuckyLiloo chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
Mike Pedicone...Woah o.o

No! D: Seems like Zone Seven are in a bit of trouble now _ I can feel it! _

I am looking forward to the next Title you start! Considering this one has ended :(

Write more soon! I must know if Zone six are actually dead or not or if things will get better for Zone Seven!

Great Job! :D

(Also this chapter wasn't as bad as you say it was :) I enjoyed it, as always haha! Till the next time you upload another story, I'm going to re-read some of the chapters from this one! :3)
cindella204 chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
It's Pedicone O_O No! Can't wait for the next part.

-cindella204
Motorbaby chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
Uuuuuuu look at that twist...Zone Seven may be in trouble...
DaddyMakesMeWearLipstick chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
T_T

Wasnt crappy at all, Dont knock yourself you asspirate :P

Great work as normal, shame to see the end of it though.

Am looking forward to the next lot of work, Guess ill have to motivate your ass into doing it, I have a few little surpises up my sleves that might help.

Cya round boys and girls
wolfbane17 chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
I loved this chapter, it is most definitely not sub-par in quality. It wraps up certain things nicely while putting forth new questions, especially about Pedicone's role in the story. I'm excited to see what the title of your new story will be and I hope that it won't be too long before I see it. Again, you're an awesome writer and I can't wait to see more of your work!
DisKilljoyWontDie chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
Im sad to see that this story is ending but that was a great twist to end it on! Its awesome that you've included some original characters along with Bob and Pedicone (though I hate him now)

I cant wait to see what your next story is thought! I am looking forward to it!
Rellie47 chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
You know I don't know why my last review got eaten but I'll try and remember what I put the first time around..

I liked the big reveal, and the show of friendship between Sugar Fiend and Space Biscuit! I think it's really cute and it's nice you're having her confide in someone who can support her :) There's a sense of melancholy hopelessness that pervades these chapters, but with an underlying thread of steel... you know this lot will never give up, but there's such a lot of sadness in them! I think this is a fantastic little series and hope you long continue it!
Rellie47 chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
Aww I don't know what you mean, this chapter isn't sub-par! I think it ties up a few ends and really sets up for the next one with a fantastic cliffhanger! You don't give yourself enough credit you know :)
Eternal Bastet chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
This chapter broke my heart i little :(

I love all of the characters interactions with each other

cant wait for chapter 8!
DaddyMakesMeWearLipstick chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
lololol totally still havnt said who gave her that babybump of sweetsweet love.

Again, very good writting, enjoying the story and keep up the good work fiend!

Looking forward to the next chapter :P

GodSpeed
invisible-deity chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
I really like this chapter! (and not just because it's Space Biscuit-heavy _) There's something really good in the conversation here, the way Fiend and Biscuit bounce off each other & the high points and lulls of the conversation. It merged nicely into the moment with Little Red and Battery Bled too. I know it was only really one conversation and a bit, but it got a lot across. Showing through conversation (the show-don't-tell method) is one of the hardest to learn but best pay-offs in fiction writing so well done!

The tension was really good, especially the line where Space Biscuit says 'You would have told us if you'd gone with them, right?' and it's met with a one word sentence - Silence. Very succinct and punchy - love it!

Only one nitpicky note (!) 'Climactic', in the first paragraph, should be 'climatic' :)