Reviews for The Second Reunion
Dreadful Oblivion chapter 2 . 3/26
Very fluffy n steamy
Loved it!
Sumi Yati chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Will you continue this fanfic please?
avvrilstar chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Your first? That was awesome! O/O
Death and Berry chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
I. LOVE. IT. Your story is just soooo perfect ! It will be great if you continue it :D Ichigo and Rukia FOREVER !
snowlitbutterfly chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
this is so sweet! and you should make a confrontation scene, thatll be hilarious to read!
The Social Heretic chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
This is great stuff. Really hoping you'll continue on with it.

darklover chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
This was a great fic. I really enjoyed the Ichirukiness. I'm really glad this arc is over. It's a pity all of the Fullbringers didn't die, but as long as they don't appear again, who cares.
Rukiss chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Wow. This fic was incredible. Just what I needed...

I loved it when you put them as the sun and the moon and the eclipse thing and ... I'm so amazed by your fic ... I don't know how to discribe it with words! anyway the lemon was not bad it was good :) thank you so much for writing something so good as this!
Fallen Angel Dark Mousy chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
You should write a confrontation sean between the two of them (Byakuya and Ichigo)

ps.I love thid story!
Silas chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
It would be PERFECT if Byakuya... "accidently" walked in and had a very unoble reaction...
372259 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
lols i LOVE the ending :P

such an ichigo thing to say !

great chapters :)

Tomyallen chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Wow. Great story! You should keep going and write that confrontation scene. I would love to see how you do it.
Purple Dragon Ranger chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
This is really good! Please make this into a story and not a two-shot. Keep it up.
anon chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
I love the way you write and I love the way you have them interact with each other. A third chapter would definitely be something that I'd look forward to.
Rukia's Reflection chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
Great follow-up! And I loved the request!