Reviews for My Average Sized Human
Mizukodai chapter 1 . 3/6
Yeah I have no respect for horse f***ers.
DrewB1442 chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
Too bad you aren't writing this anymore. It's really funny.
thereallegend123 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
So... Where's the rest of it? This was far too good to end where it did!
Elite Sniper Russonia chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Is this story finished? I really thought it was going somewhere good :)
Orchamus chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Huh, quite a bit more violence than I was expecting, nice.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Well now, this is interestingly done. Rather amused by Dash too, a terrible flirt, hopefully that actually goes somewhere though, it'd be amusing to see the two together.
Wing Zero 032 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
When are you going to update this awesomeness!
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Is this discontinued? If so- Wah! If not- yay! And- when will more chapters happen?
Meneldur chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
So, finally have time to get to stories and review them, thank the Lord. Sickness is useful for something. Anyway, already figured out what went down with Chapter 16 of BDSM, your choice, the preview for 16 seems just as good if not better, and we'll be getting the original back eventually, so... the more the merrier, you know?

Anyway, this fic. It's great, I enjoy the way you so realistically humanized all of Equestria. It's very impressive, with a very smooth transition. The problem is, frankly, there's not much. That is, these chapters were great, but until this one, there wasn't much new. Not at all your fault - you had to do those first two chapters, and they were brilliant (though you didn't have Rainbow Dash say 'pretty fly for' to anyone, and that was disappointing). And it's not your fault that, lets' fact it, MLP is not heavy on plot. It's heavy on great characters. Which is both the real problem and the solution:
The problem being, your characters are already perfectly formed and strongly characterized. There's not that much you can do with them, beyond what you're doing. I like the little additions of Dash as a pervert, Pinkie as a sex fiend, Fluttershy as a horny drunk, Rarity as a master fencer, etc. But it's kind of weak, in the end, because they're still the characters we know, just with some traits taken to an extreme. If we actually saw Fluttershy being drunk, that would be a lot more entertaining. So I guess that's your solution - to write up other scenarios (perhaps combine the plot of some episodes, look at what the abridged series do with them) to give your Mane Six a chance to flaunt their more quirky sides that you gave them. Alternately, bring out the characters that you can characterize at will. We don't know much about Celestia's personality in canon besides the wise mentor - you've already suggested an image of her as Mistress, and an awesome being. Have a chapter where they interact with that. Luna is an even better example - she's practically a blank slate, but in such a way that almost perfectly fits into your writing. For example, she's been imprisoned for 1000 years, so you think she might be naive or something. But she has the power (and the responsibility) to watch the dreams of all of Equestria. I would not be at all surprised that though she may be surprised by some modern things (as she was by the tanks), she is a voyeur who has seen just about any kind of sexual fantasy that ever existed, and helped facilitate a few. And those are just two examples. You will know what is best, of course, but I just wanted to mention what I saw as the possible weakness of this story.

Speaking of which, allow me to say, the fight scene? Awesome. Really, one of the best fight scenes I read in a long time, and it was great to see Celestia and Luna cutting loose, even more due to their humanized forms. I loved the swordplay and explosions, reminded me of Final Fantasy. Thanks for another great story, and I hope to see more soon.
Anon chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Dude this was epic write more
Aqua Burst 07 chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I admit, I'm not a huge MLP fangirl and I'm into things like Yugioh more, but damn this fic is good. I like how you made things more adult in this without it being over the top or anything. The characterization in this is almost spot on too.

I found this chapter super funny, epscaily when Tiwlight telelported herself into her friends shower. I found the realstionship between Macontosh and Twilight pretty cute. I really do hope they become a couple in this or something.

Though one thing I'm wondering about is, why do some of the girls have horns or wings? It doesn't make a ton of sense to me since you can easily replace the horn with a wand or something. Like in my fics, I know that I make it so that a person can make there staff appear at will and if another person touch it, it'll turn them into a puddle on the floor. It's not a big deal, I'm just wondering why you made a decision like that.
SoralTheSol chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
MMMMMOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEE!
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Great story!
Must-Have-Mustache chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
As unconvenced as I was with the starting premise, I am certainly glad that I kept reading. You have reinterprated the universe of mlp:fim beautifully. A delightfull blend of the familiar and the unique. I can only hope this will be continued, but thank you for what you have shared reguardless.
DyayTheBrony chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I died at the end of chapter 3, just because of that ending. Keep up the good work and i'll be sure to read all the future chapters!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »