Reviews for The Thrill and the Hurting
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
OMG. So wonderfully written I could die.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
also im sure im most definetly not the first person to think about this or point it out, and you have probably seen this and you know based the fic off the idea, but the metaphor that joy represented actual joy in her life. and the fact that she wanted a child for so long and she came THIS close to having joy, but never really had her, and in her life she may have been close to being happy but never really had that either. and after joy the baby was taken from her so was the ability to feel joy? as in she cant be happy now
Akemi1582 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
read it again, i still love this :) so sad, but in a beautiful way. I love when you write Cuddy. and that you can incorporate the desk into this and when it shows up later on the show it makes this fic all the more head canon. :)
partypantscuddy chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I am so disappointed that didn't end in smut. But, it's extremely well written and I loved it anyway.
LisaE-Fan chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Awe, that was so good! Poor Cuddy!
Josam chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Hi! Thank you for this OS! You choose a period of the show where Cuddy was depress, but it's when we all realize their strong connexion. Even the characters as you describe it so well in this OS. It's still sad for her, but there is hope. And she knows he will be there. House is a man of actions, she knows it and she accepts it. Nice play with the desk promise. We know that he bring up her med school desk after. Are you planning to write something about how she's going to challenge him to do what he always wanted on this desk?

I hope you have inspiration for you other stories. Can't wait
newdayz chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This is a great story and I enjoyed seeing Cuddy portrayed in this light, with the show we saw her bounce back rather quickly just as she did after breaking up with House, it is good to see that other's agree that she has a sole, don't get me wrong I'm a Huddy shipper and fan of LE but sometimes the way the Cuddy character was written on the show was soooo frustrating.
newsession chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Thank you! I'm so glad that you continue giving us House-and-Cuddy stories written so well.

Hope for more! Soon...
savinglives44 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
AWESOME! You're the best writer ever. If I had unlimited supplies of money, I would pay you to write Huddy fanfiction. I LOVE how you depict their relationship.
red blood chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
this was lovely. very realistic. even though that they didn't have sex (which was good cause it fits well with the mood of this story) i still find it hot!
beingKitKat chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Absolutely loved it. Great writing. The part when House talked about his fantasy was oh so hot LOL.
Abby chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Very good writing I printed it out to keep it.
Jana chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
"Because I knew… even if your roommate didn't come home that night… one day, I'd want a pantheon of goat-herding prostitutes to join us and you'd say no." I have never laughed harder in my life!
dmarchl chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Loved this chapter. Now this is something that would have been nice to have seen on the show during this time period. Love the way you tell a story. This captured Cuddy's feelings so well while showing House's awareness of Cuddy's emotional state.
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Amazingly written, your writing is so spot-on.