Reviews for The 500 Pieces of Bartemius Crouch
Ann-Droid chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Sick, sick SICK! Hideous, Chilling and twisted, too. Brilliant, though
SinhoBadaro chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Eerie .. but well written.

With your permission, I will soon add this fic to the new C2 community archive I recently opened for fics about Barty Crouch Jr.

Nice job!

SinhoBadaro
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
wow... freaky and trippy...
Shezan chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
Wow! An entire tale in 217 words! Impressive.
Weasley Chick chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Well written... interesting... not sure i entirely get it.
Destra chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
A very good insight to the spy angle. I never fully concidered the disguise idea, but you make it real. Harsh, but real. Great job pulling in a story with so little lines!
dshael chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
(giggles)
lavergne chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
That is so awesome, I don't know why I took so long to convince myself to read it. I suppose Snape must have derived some pleasure from hacking up (though not so gracelessly as that particular word would suggest, of course,) Voldemort's most devoted servant? I can't quite imagine that smile being generated by the harvest of just *any* potions ingredients. The hair-tossing bit made me giggle, though. Mmm. This whole vignette reminds me a bit of my favorite music video, "Myaku" (pulse), by Dir en Grey. It has this cute blonde psycho that cuts up her dates and stores them in the fridge in tupperware labeled with their name, height, and weight.

By the way, I was wondering what exactly you meant by the blood being "scattered". It is not to be harvested, then? And I understand about the eyes, but I'm unsure why the tongue would receive the same treatment. It's just another muscle, isn't it?
Ray chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Chilling and believable. Nicely done. An uncomfortable piece, and yet riveting. Thank you.
Dana Phearson chapter 1 . 7/26/2002
Ugh, that's nasty. And really, really, good.

Somehow, that fits for Snape- when there is a mess, clean it up :-).

Great work.
Aurelia chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
I love it. So short yet so complex!
K. Cloak chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Interesting work. I never thought that Snape would attempt a disguise. And of course, he wouldn't have any qualms about taking good old Crouch apart. :) Nice job.
LizBee chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Oh, that's awful. Hideous. And really, really clever, in a really, really gruesome way. It's even logical, and I can imagine the scene quite clearly. (Now sorry I ate breakfast...)

Interesting. And good. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
yeeeeesh. that's really weird.

about the spy thing...me and my friends have a theory that Voldemort wasn't talking about Snape when he mentioned the spy. here are the reasons:

1)page 651, book 4: Some Death Eaters he passed in silence...

2)he didn't actually mention Severus's name

3)Dumbledore said to Snape (page 713, book 4) something inferring about becoming a spy again, after listening to Harry's account of the meeting. if Voldemort knew that Snape was the spy, then Dumbledore wouldn't send him back.

4)finally, from what we know of JKR, she does like to surprise us.

Anyway, back to the fic...a little disturbing, but absolutely excellent writing. sorry to bother you with my babble list
Alysun chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Oh, wow! That rocks. . .

nice, well written, very powerful.