Reviews for V
TinaF chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Oh my... so Hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This was a fun read.
Normally I don't go for all-human AU...but I very much enjoyed this. It's now on my bookmarks list.
Kudo's for a pretty accurate capture of the Poly crowd, btw. :)
JustARead chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Whoa!
Mist17 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Could You Please Make Like A Continuation Of This Or Something Please?!
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
She wanted Jasper. right. i got that part.

But how did it go from wanting him and not liking the idea of sharing... to what she did.

In the end she is going to want more of him because he is who she wanted in the 1st place. so it has me thinking she is doing it like this to make him happy and so she can have him when she can
Mylissa chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
great story will you take this story further or is it just going to be a one shot?
jagnic233 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
ok so that was HOT.. lol
MoonPrincess623 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This is very different...I've never read anything like this before. Wow.
Whitlock's Darlin chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
All I can say is unf! Damn, just damn. I'd love to see this story continued. Jasper and Emmett have always been my dream fellas, but you throw all five together and... damn! Very, very hot! I can't be eloquent right now, I'm too busy fanning myself.
EccentricRage chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Wow...Um...Is it just me or has the temperature risen about a hundred degrees? That was hot beyond belief...LOVED it!
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This just screams (and i do mean SCREAMS!) for extending. don't you think? Well written. Beautiful set-up. POWERFUL finish. Very very sexy. love it!
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I really enjoyed that, and I'm sorry it will only be a one shot because it's a great premise for a full length story, a very smutty on, but delightfully so. I hope you decide to continue it.
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
would love, love, love to see this become a full story! how great to give each character their own preferences at the end and not just the typical, pat poly sex lines. it's like going to the mall to get clothes…same outfits, just different stores and prices. i, for one, like variety and, i seriously doubt every poly romantic moment is exactly the same that's why i love The Trip Home. one of my favorite stories of all time.

take care.
ImmortalObsession chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
HOT. ...And needing to be continued. That was wonderful. Xo
Astellig chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Wow that was hot hot hot love it keep writing plz!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »