Reviews for Choices To Be Made
FieryRedSunrise chapter 1 . 6/8
I've reviewed this story before but after reading another twister story made before this one I realized like many other people that this story is plagiarized. I realize that both writers used dialogue from the movie which would indeed make the stories very similar. However the fact that is this writer also copied original dialogue from Learning to Fall is just wrong and disgraceful. If you can't come up with your owns words then please don't bother writing at all. Stealing other people's work is one of the lowest things writers can do. Have some respect please.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 4/4
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
PLAGIARISM. So blatant that you copied the spelling and punctuation errors.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Seriously, how is it that you could openly plagiarize another story, especially in an incredibly small fandom? It's kind of hilarious that you didn't even bother to correct the grammatical errors from the original work. You even managed to make the OCs more wooden than the original author's. I hope does something about this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
What do I think? I think you ripped off the story "Learning to Fall". Reported for plagiarism.
Sailor Pluto chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
I like this story and you know seeing your author note I once had an idea where Voldemort had twins, isn't that ironic?
Sailor Pluto chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
I really really like this story, you're a good writer... 3 I love the twist of twins...
TheClassicalGeek chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Wow. That was a great fic! It was accurate to the story, but still had its differences(which is what makes it interesting). Nice job!

fictoria-2-u :)
James Shields chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Pretty good. I liked it.

A little nitpicky thing though,

A little cold making Jonas' ENTIRE team get killed off, and they weren't driving Windstars, they were Dodge Grand Caravans,

Also, Laurence was Joey's driver, and Alan Sanders was Rabbit's driver.
Ivy chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
You did a great job with this story...well written and you did a great job with the characters along with adding the two daughters without interrupting how the movie was. I enjoyed reading your story...thank you for writing it.
FieryRedSunrise chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
I really liked the story but was not a huge fan of Mel or Noah. They were just to underdeveloped I mean both of them barely had any lines and spent most of the story kissing and cuddling. Also I was kind of confused on the Daniel character it just seems like he popped out of nowhere.
blsheibz79x3 chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Oh. My. GOD! Best Twister story I've ever read. This is awesome. I hope you update it soon!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
please update soon
xSweetBubbleTeax chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Hmmmm there are other fanfiction sites out there, that do allow MA fics besides and :/ A petition I think is useless, the admins won't do anything for a petition.

Sorry if I sound mean but really...just post your MA material on a site that allows it ; It sucks though I know, because why have an M rating if you can't have extreme violence or lemons?
JenD16 chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Loved the new chapter. So happy you updated, can't wait to see where the story goes