Reviews for Saviour
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
very cute...please why is it only a oneshot
NatalyMartinez48 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Awwww how cute!
Andrius chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
That was nice.
Paladin Nox chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I loved it. thanks for sharing
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oh, I loved that! The way you started it was very subtle, interesting, and allowed the reader to slowly get introduced to Gabrielle and the plot.

I thought her and Harry's action were so genuine and sweet; the awkwardness, tension, teasing, flirting, love, everything! It was such a pleasure to read. And there just aren't enough actually good Gabby/Harry stories out there, so thank you for contributing such a lovely piece to the fandom. I just wish there was more to this story. A sequel perhaps?

In any case, I hope you write more for this pairing in the future! I would certainly read and review it. :)
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I really enjoyed this. I wish you would write another harry/gabby
Dominus Tenebrosus chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I'd like to start by saying that I'm not too terribly familiar with the fandom, but eh. Anyway, I've been doing reviews a bit differently than I have in the past; I have a sort of 'rolling commentary' where I make observations about what I'm reading at that minute, and at the end I include some general thoughts on the story. If that's an issue, just let me know and I'll just have general thoughts instead. :) Anyway.

Rolling Commentary:

I'm guessing Apparate is a spell... Hm. Interesting that age would affect that... Shows you what I know about canon. XD

So... What, she's... Dead? Undead? I'm confused.

Heh. Drunk Harry is drunk.

Hm. Sounds like there's some backstory there to hear. Hm.

Mundane utility spells. Heh.

Ah. That stage of drunkenness.

Hmm... So, the universities have real world equivalents...? /clueless

Heh. Childhood crushes. Heh. Taking advantage of timing, dearie? :P

Heh. Gonna be a long night if that becomes a repeat occurrence.

Heh. Looks like it might.

...Well, that's one way to stop it. Might be awkward later, though... In fact, open to lots of misinterpretation. Hm.

Heh. Misinterpretation? Only very briefly, it seems.

Heh. Cute.

Coffee for the coffee god! Creamer for the creamer throne!

Coffee fixes everything.

Heh. Crushes. Further, crushes kind of being fed, just a bit. :P

Veela superpowers? /lost again

Heh. A good boy, right. Buuuut he did notice... ;)

A natural what, praytell? :P

Ahh.

Heh. "Only." Right.

I think he might need hit by the cluebat. Either way, lulz at that story.

Heh. D'aww. Though I feel he's still not entirely clued in... Heh.

Yes, it was something you said. :P

XD Yeah, figures that would come up again.

Come now. No regrets, man. It's good for airing things out it seems. Good for a heart to heart, so to speak?

...Bold. :P

...Heh. Twice bold. Also, d'aww.

ALL THE D'AWW's!

General Thoughts:

Well, that was sugary sweet and cute. I think I have diabetes, in fact.

I guess good things can come from being drunk off one's rear though. Heh. Not something I normally think of, being a teetotaler, but hey. Ain't gonna knock it.

Either way, I rather liked it. Was confused at points, but eh. It didn't stop me from understanding what's going on, so that's always a plus. *nods*

Good stuff. :)
Serendipity004 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
That was actually the best Harry/Gabrielle moment I've ever read. Too bad this is only a one-shot!

You might want to look into turning it into an actual story. Though if you do, you might want to illustrate how Gabrielle and Harry became so close.
Drown The Ants chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
hahahahahahah cute! Now one of my fav pairings :)
fire alpha 6 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
loved it!UPDATE PLEASE
gundamfanaticmp2338 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Really like it and wish there was more its a very nice pairing
anonymouse chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Wonderful Story

Please write more soon!

The characters weren't OOC at all
Penseln chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I rarely give this pairing much thought mainly because of how young she is in the books. But being after the war it doesnt feel like it matters and turn to be quite a nice little episode between the two of them. I made the pairing feel believable and it was fun to read so well done.