Reviews for Weren't Or Wasn't, Who Gives A Damn?
jtgil chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Great short! When I started reading this I realized that I have read this before a while back and I don’t know why I didn’t review it then, sorry. So I guess this story found its way to me again, (destiny right?), and so I read it again.

This was such a great plot idea. Everything was wonderfully executed, the descriptions, the characters actions, and specially the emotions. This was such a beautiful piece, honest. It’s rare to find stories from Astrids point of view, and when you do, they are always retelling the 1st film or whatever.

Love how Astrid is bitching about everything and how she kept going off topic just remembering soon after to not deviate and stick back to what she was doing or explaining to ‘us’. And staring for full 3 min? LOL
And the ending is super cute.
This was really satisfying! Nice one:)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
That was amazing
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Haha, this was a great story, very well-written.:)
Artful Chicken chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Wow. Hahaha OMG I love how here, Astrid's a real, human teenage girl and how her character is given depth beyond the movie. Nice!

Oh and Oblivious Hiccup is adorbs. Seriously.
PotterLove chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
OH. MY. GOLDFISH! A Very Potter Musical reference?! OMG OMG! Awesome story! Love it!
corey.prevost98 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
It was really good
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
UniqueBeauty610 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
i loved this story. very well executed, and simply brilliant. its like you were really astrid!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
well planned out story! i love it
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
loved this story. So cute:)
Lydiacatfish chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I hate it when things turn out longer than you want them to. But sometimes it makes them better. Like this. Shorter would have not been long enough.
FUN chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow, that was awesome! Great story! Woooooooooooo!
PonyDroverHPT chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Really good story! And I caught ALL your references... Keep up the great work!
xv323 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I lament the English language's lack of suitably expressive superlatives to describe just how much I loved reading this.

Enthralling, touching, superb and mesmerising, incredible, wonderful and in every way believable.

Not to put too fine a point on it, you nailed it. (Geddit? Geddit? XD)

Oh and one more thing

You are now MORALLY OBLIGATED, y'hear, to write more HTTYD fanfiction. NAO! XD
TemariTheWolf chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
C: I loved this story. I didn't think I would when I started reading it,but the overall story is fantastic. I loved the writing and the series of awkward,but cute moments. And just the writing it self is well done and interesting. The type that keeps you coming back for me. It was nice to see the more nervous side of Astrid. And the Ending was perfect. :3 That's the only way I can describe it. Perfect fluff ending that just made me smile. I kept imagining drawings trough out the whole fic,and If I had the talent I would have drawn them.