Reviews for You're gonna go far, kid
ThatWeirdFangirlOverThere chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
NUUUUUUUH! YOU NEED TO UPDATE PLEASE DON'T JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT! Though you probably won't update since its been like three years now right? *Sighs* alright... ;_;
kazune1988 chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
I love England's gracefulness.
Dianizx chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Damnn, this is such a good fanfic! Please update soon!
PurrrpleLovah29 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
cool!
looking forward to your update!
thinkingthatifpeoplewererain chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
This is awesome! Please write more, please.
TRKirkland chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Hello? I'm eagerly waiting for ur update here, my dear author. This fic is way too awesome and only 2 chapters is not enough for my fangirl taste ;A;
Don'tDreamItBeIt chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Is this like the Offspring song? Because I pay attention to little things like titles, thank you very much. You're gonna go far kid is the more listened to song on my itunes
CrimsonButterflyTearDrops018 chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
This is an awesome one! The plot is totally original. Please update soon! :D
lonlyness chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
Oooh england, that was fast.

Cant wait for the next chapter. _
Oncie The Writer chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Ohhhh! I like this! A lot! :D
blackcat chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Thanks for updating :)

haha Arthur gets straight to the point with Alfred, but i like how Al fights back. Well i cant wait to see what happens next~
alguien22792 chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Oh Arthur, you horny little thing XD

I love that Alfred fighted back at the end. Where is the fun if he will just submit? ;D

I can't wait for more of that scenes~ Update this soon please!
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Ohhh~ this is a good one.

I just love how you have write both Arthur's and Alfred's personality, both seem so freaking in character it's unreal...XD

Also, I'm eager to see how their feelings crash down with their own morals because based on the characterization you had on both of them, it's pretty obvious it will be a hard rode. Both of them are so into their own morals and beliefs that it will be interesting to see how a relationship develops.

Awesome first chapter dude! ;D
withallhearts - - x chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Aw man, the sexual tension has been broken! :O

Only good things can come from this point! :)

Update soon!
denise134 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
I Like IT! It's a breath of fresh reading!