Reviews for Young Girl
MADStar529 chapter 13 . 4/16
Awww, this was adorable. Loved the ending.
MADStar529 chapter 6 . 4/16
Much better than the show!
MADStar529 chapter 5 . 4/16
Their poor mother. So much to deal with.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/20/2016
This was completely and utterly perfect!
xxBlackMorphinexx chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
Finally I found a great alternative chapter that realized my dreams! It is to happen in Lucrezia's first wedding not in third season. I looove it. 3
test chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
jhfhjfhf
TheDoctorandRoseLover chapter 13 . 2/12/2015
I know I'm late to this show and this ship but ahince I've started watching it I have absolutely fallen in love with them. And I absolutely love this fanfic!
Yes it's a little weird that they're siblings but then you can't help who you fall in love with. Cesare and Lucrezia have so much chemistry and you can see their love in their eyes. This is how it should have been.
femlesbean chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
Ahh my babies! It's so sad they can never be together.
Rochester'sJane chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
Enjoyed it! Thank you!
sadi chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I agree with you : Fascination is the right word when we have to speak of them. The chemistry between Fran├žois and Holliday is insane. We first saw it in their first scene in the garden. It is a pleasure reading this introduction.I like it a lot.
I am curious about the following.
S.L. Cooper chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Good story. :)
Brokenangelsely chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
You did really great with this! I guess you'd know that The Borgias will come to an end and it is more now than ever when we will need writers such as yourself that support the Borgias and write heart-warming fic's such as these! Thank you for this lovely story! I look forward to much more!
Vikki chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Some significant spelling errors might want to spell-check more often.
CourtneyHowlett chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
Mama loves it! Great! I love it! Cesare is my baby! ;)
C. S. Tolkien chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
And I trought all the storys of incest and explicit sex were delete, I happy that is not, I like controversial storys, now that I find George RR Martin books are more than happy, I am a journalist so I hate censure, and have fascination with taboo sujets like incest, polygamy, etc.

So I am really happy that this story wasnt delete.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »