Reviews for Thawing Walls
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 8 . 4/15/2017
Great story! It's so difficult to find these stories, I find just trying to write bleach very difficult. You write the characters really well and I hope one day you'll finish this, thanks for sharing
Nicole1612 chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
Please, I beg of you, CONTINUE THIS T.T! This story is so fascinating, I love it to the extreme! I think the characterization is perfect and the events aren't moving neither slow or very fast, just a good pace to develop some relationship between the two before the romance starts.. ahhh it's so sad that you stopped just when Toushiro finally realized that he's somehow attached to the carrot top, awww ;.; Ahh the bathroom incident is hilarious xDD! Oh, and I love Byakuya's presence, I wanted to see more interaction between him and Toushiro, haha! Ugh I need more.. since it was very long between the last two update.. 2 years or so? So I'll still have hope to see another update.. or rather hope to see this completed! I'll be supporting to the end :D
ken1343 chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
It's a great story so far hope you haven't given up on it cause it would be really disappointing if you had keep it up.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Hi I really enjoy reading thawing walls so I just have to ask, when will you post the next chapter.
Malamar chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Great story! I love it :)
AngyHitsu chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Well the first time I comment on this story, had not had the opportunity to read it, but let me tell you what I have read has been very interesting, and I liked also has advanced the relationship between this cute couple, I like well as their feelings will gradually blossoming and at least Ichigo realized that is what is starting to feel for Toshiro, I would love to know how to continue the story. :D
Mazentius chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Am a new reader, and as far as things go, this story is very well written. It also has my favorite pairing which there are so few of. I can't wait to see more of what you have planned for the future.
Daiki-chan chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Hi!
i can't stop reading your story!
It's amazing!
Their relationship is growing a little every day and in every fight...!
It's incredible...! i just love them so much!
And i'll hope that you will update soonXD
i just can't waitXD to find out what will happenXD
bye...!
grifthulhu chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVING this story so much! IchixHitsu is my absolute favorite Bleach pairing, and I've read so many stories about them, but only a few really get to me and make me emotional, and I'm glad to say your story is being added to that exclusive list. I'm goofily grinning along just like Ichigo.

I'm very curious as to what's going on with Toushiro hearing Gin's apparently disembodied voice, and can't wait for the next chapters. (I'm a new reader, but I'm guessing that you've been gone for quite a bit if you think you've been forgotten by old readers...)
Ominous Rain chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
I am a original reader! :) It's been a very long time indeed. I would appreciate if you wrote a summary. I had re-read the end of ch.7, but I don't remember everything so it would be very helpful. I think in this chapter Toshi has made more progress on realizing his feelings for Ichigo. Ichigo stays partly oblivious though lol Good job and I'm glad you're alive!
unerase chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
I just read all the chapters in a night and I loved them all!

The story was great. You did really good job in describing all the characters in here. They were all like...themselves, yep, no OOC at all and that was very impressive indeed. Even your original arrancar whom I couldn't remember his name (sorry orz) also very well portrayed. He gave exactly the feel of being a Bleach character! And their fight was, I don't know how to put my thoughts into words so I'll just say: COOL!

About the main couple, I loved how you started this story off with them being almost totally stranger. Though I found it quite strange for Hitsugaya to go to school just because Rangiku asked him to, but since they didn't exactly develop their relationship there that much (as it should be in most school-related fictions) so I thought it wasn't that bad. It actually good that most of the time they interacted through fights with hollows. It's just more Bleach that way, you know, at least to me.

One thing that still puzzled me: what were all the Gin whispering that happened to Hitsugaya alone (right?). Just can't wait for later chapters to figure that out, and of course, I'm looking forward to reading more of our IchiHitsu moments too!

PS. This is one long review I'd ever written in English. Hope my English skill didn't confused you.
Kyuketsuki kiba chapter 8 . 1/12/2013
Well I thought the story was good, can't wait the next chapter
Modified Last chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
I just love the relationship between these two! EEK.
bunnycute D chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Helloooo, I have been waiting AGES for you to update! :D
I love the plot, but somehow I kinda don't understand what's happening to Toushiro...
But, you updated! Yayy! \(o)/
Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
Wow! I really love this story 3 I hope you will continue it soon, can't wait for the new chapter!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »