Reviews for Stayed Too Long
rx9872 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
WOW! That was great! You know C.C.'s character so well. And all the vignettes that you painted are all so SAD! But so well written. Great job!
HuddyJoy0524 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was SO good. Best Niles/CC fic (or The Nanny one for that matter) I've ever read. You really stay true to C.C.'s character while revealing why she is the way she is. Beautifully done.
slm38 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is beautiful. Very insightful. It's also begging for a follow-up chapter or one-shot on the missing five hours, in which CC returns to Niles. Just sayin'.
EspoirDio chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This was whoa! A very interesting take on the whole Dummy Twins continuation, very new, I loved it. The last part did,of course, break my heart, but that just shows that you've written it so well that it affected me!;) Wonderful!
StarryPeaches chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
That was BEAUTIFUL. thank you so much for posting! I'm going to go read it again.
nrfan chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
AMAZING. omg. this was so excellent on so many levels. ok i love that it started out with cc literally staying too long at the fair as a child, very well done. the times involving maxwell were sad but i LOVED the max characterization and the line about cc loving his politeness i can definitely see that. the part about cc blurring hate and love together was poignant as well. and the end when she realizes niles did what he did because he loves her and then understanding she loves him too was brilliant. one of my fave fics from you. and that's saying a lot bc they're all so ridiculously great. hope you keep writing more niles/cc fics! :)
bigeandhertv chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow! This was so sad, but beautifully written. I loved how this gave a very deep glimpse into the inner workings of C.C.'s feelings and emotions. I am glad that after all these bad things happening in her life, that she was finally able to realize her true feelings. Great job, can't wait to read more stories :)