Reviews for A Call to Arms
ChucKelise chapter 19 . 12/22/2013
This story is soooo good! I'm not really one for AU but this is amazingly written! The end had me sobbing!
I also love how you captured Cas' character. He was very well written and he seemed the same, except for him not being an angel :)
Anonymous chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
This was great! Would love to see more set in this 'verse!
busigt-81 chapter 19 . 11/14/2013
I just LOVED this story!
Thanks for sharing!
Kiratt chapter 19 . 10/18/2013
This was wonderful! I loved the storyline, and your characterization of the three boys. Though slightly out of character, I also love your real-life au take on the devotion Cas has towards Dean. I enjoyed the storyline and your writing style pulls a reader in perfectly. Thanks for the lovely read!
huntersandhalos chapter 19 . 5/16/2013
I loved this! The whole universe was exciting and I liked all of the characters :) Brilliant job!
Anini mouse chapter 19 . 2/2/2013
Oh My Gosh! This was one of the best fanfics I have read. It's definately the best AU one. And that's saying something. I loved this so much and I think you portrayed the charactors amazingly. I really hope there is a sequel. In fact, my next action will be to go check you page for one. Thank you for this wonderful story, it really brightened my day. Never stop writing!
Anini mouse chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
Imagining Gabriel as an NCIS agent made me laugh for like five minutes straight! I bet he's a lot like Dinozzo, except shorter.
Anini mouse chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I absolutly love AU's so when I found this (Entirely by accident, actually. I was narrowing the search parameter thingies and clicked on crime in stead of angst. This was the first one on top.) I was like "Oh my gosh that looks so cool!" I really like the whole premis. I loved the first chapter and I'm sure the rest of the story will be just as phenominal.

PS. Cas' last name: Priceless.
The Mysterious Shadow chapter 19 . 11/13/2012
This was an awesome and fun story to read! This has to be my favorite A/U with Dean and Cas as detectives and I been looking high and low for a story like this! Will you possibly consider to continue this story or write another AU detective (or law enforcement) story with the Winchesters and Cas? I really would like to read more!
coragyps chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
I'm not logged in bc I think I already reviewed as myself a long time ago, but I've been going back through your fics again lately and just loving them - they definitely hold up over time! Have been trying to review each one I reread, so if I sound familiar that's why :) This one is on my favorites, for good reason ... caring!Sam *and* caring!Cas? I can't get enough! I need more Cas from you. Mostly I love how you keep your hurt!Dean still the big brother - just how I like him. Anyway, thanks for sharing and great job!
Lady Red 88 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Wow! I haven't read something that has physically charged me this much in a while. The whole time I was beyond pissed at Cas and Dean a bit to. Normally I don't take Sam's side all that much because being the eldest, I'm a lot like Dean and I get it: family comes first a lot of the time. But the mistake we as the eldest make is always thinking we know what's best for our younger siblings and what they should be doing with their lives when the truth of the matter is we don't. Sam was a grown man when he decided he wanted to go to college and as such, free to make his own choices and it certainly isn't Dean's place to resent him for it. I know it would have hurt, God knows I know but it was never about abandoning Dean. It was about Sam doing what he wanted to do with his own life and it was never up to anybody else to decide. I hope Sam gets a few good licks in. It takes two to tango and Dean and Cas need to realise that. Not liking Cas very much at all in any case. Hope things improve.
Static O. Sventura chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
Haha! This was hilarious and suspenseful, with so much more wrapped up in it. I love it :)
Personally, I hope there will be more. Because the Winchester Investigations? Pretty amazing.
Coragyps chapter 19 . 7/14/2012
I think I've already reviewed this story, but I just reread it and had to smile again, thinking "why isn't this fic in my favorites already?" So now I'm adding it and letting you know how much I still love it. Cas and Sam are so sweet to Dean here, so loving, and he needs that soooo much - I always want him to get that on the show, but just as frequently his brother and even Cas now let him down. I've been waiting petty much six seasons, I don't think it's going to happen, but this is my head!canon now :) Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/3/2012
Wonderful, well written AU story. I enjoyed every minute.
Jeanne
nonsolumsedetiam chapter 19 . 6/18/2012
I love this story so much! You are an awesome and dynamic writer :)

You did an amazing job portraying the brother bond between Sam and Dean, and the very powerful friendship between Dean and Castiel (this coming from a destiel shipper). You get ALL the praise!