Reviews for Snow
Type your review for this chapter here...
Enderkiller77 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
UPDATE!
Kinshula chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Do you really need to say 'perceptive change'? Usually a break and then saying the persons name of the perceptive does the trick. Example:

Bob eats the cake, very much enjoying it.

Sarah watches Bob eat the cake, he seemed to be enjoying the cake.

See where I'm going with this? Just something I noticed.
Kinshula chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Guess what? I get to review all your stories again! Curse my memory not me. Curse you my bad memory!

You'll have to explain to me the shadow clone stuff. I got the idea of it but...

I have to say it but what father out their does this to their daughter, on Christmas eve! I mean seriously, it's Christmas! The time for sugar rushes, family and gifts! Not making your daughter practice so much in the middle of winter in the freezing cold snow! Worst dad ever.

Naruto is a Japanese anime right? Wouldn't that mean their in Japan a long time ago? Wouldn't that mean they didn't celebrate Christmas? I let you take your artistic license.

Just this once though.
Kinshula chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
There has been an incident Azul Ocean involving your friends younger sister forgetting her passwords to her fanfic account and email accounts (2 to be exact) so i ask you to please go to my profile page as soon as possible, as in now.

I've already reviewed as Kamanari, it's still good though, just reminding ya.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hinatas dad is a bag of $%$ #$ %*%&-#%&$#%$#%% &&##&#%&%$ %##% $%#%*!$&*$$*%$%!like in most fanfics I've read. Leave me in the freezin' cold f*ck that, id go home get some blankets make some cocoa and get some friends sit in my special chair by the fire place and watch the snow fall. F*ck you Hiasha. Nice chap though
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
Akward! Alert! Awkward! Alert! Yeah that's a situation with the right conditions for stuttering.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
1. Bonus points for being bilingual 2. Good job on knowing about the standard procedure for hypothermia. 3. 'Squeeze me I'm adorable' made me laugh my ass off 4. (I have to say it) bad boy for cussing. 5. When (the main character of this series. My phone recorrecting me) found hinata you said that there was a large amountvof snow from it snowing for so long. Is it really necessary to say all that?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
You know hinata most people who realize that they can't fell their toes. Say 'screw this. I'm going someplace warm and settle into bed with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book. I don't care that my perfectionist father who makes me train on Christmas EVE says that I'm not a good person who isn't a drain on society. I'll figure this out later.' Aperantly hinata doesn't understand the sensible optimistic things that people do and think to keep a healthy physical and mental state. Just thinking outpouring here. Writing is
XDreamKillerX chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
this was a very cute chappy 0
hinatagirl0805 chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
good chapter. like the way you write naruto. anyway update soon!
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
awwwwwwww poor Hinata.i hate her father and the elders of her clan for being so mean to her.i love Hinata so much i am glad she is going to be ok.i am happy who you have saved her.i love the story so far its great.i hope you can update whenever you get the chance to please.
Rosadpgeo chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Good, I like this one!

I'm sorry I can't help you by giving some ideas. However, I can only say that you should continue this.

So... keep going! (I hope you find somebody that gives you a hand)
Wendbria chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
love the story. cant wait to see what the two of them do next.
Subzero73 chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Hey this story isnt that bad. Well written doesn't jump around endlessly. As for ideas maybe hinata finally gets tried of the abuse and stays with Naruto.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »