Reviews for Exit Wounds
DorkeyGurrl chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
so good i hope u update soon
LVB chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
I found a rec to this fic lurking on tumblr and I'm so glad I clicked on it! You have an amazing grasp of characterisation and your dialogue is perfect. I can't wait until you update!
Thorn'sDarklighter7 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
thank you that's the way I've envisioned spike and buffy meeting again for so long. I have something I havn't published yet like it just so you know I didn't copy you :) really awesome.
Thorn'sDarklighter7 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
really well written love how well you are at keeping the characters like, well themselves.
X-seddie-X chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I love this story so far. The way that you have written the characters is very believable and I could actually imagine this on TV. Very well done so far and please update soon.

I've only just regained access to my account so when I first reviewed the story it was under the name Lexy 21196. I thought I had to review properly once I could.

Again well done, and please continue. :)
BlueNeutrino chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
This is a really excellent story. Very well written and your characterisation is spot on. You've also got each character's way of talking down to a tee. I love all the character interactions, particularly between Buffy and Gunn, Fred and Lorne, since that's something we've never actually seen in either BtVS or AtS and you make it feel completely natural.

The plot has definitely held my attention and this last chapter ended on a real cliffhanger. I'm very eager to know what happens next! There's just so much that could happen from here to shake up the Angel/Buffy/Spike triangle and push Spike and Buffy back together, but what would the consequences be for Angel? Can he be saved or is Angelus back for good? I really want to find out!

I also think the little bits you've included with Fred and Wesley are cute. I'm a bit of a Fresley shipper and I thought they were adorable when they were in their 'not quite together yet but really ought to be' stage. Of course, then they did get together and it all ended in tears, but that's why I like to read about the bits before that. I know the main ship in this fic is going to be Spuffy, but I hope there'll be more of the occasional Fresley moments.

Your descriptions are also very vivid and I can totally picture all this happening as if it were part of the TV show. The way you build suspense and keep the reader guessing is done extremely well, and is exactly what I'd expect from a episode on TV. It's been a while since I've read a story that grabbed my attention this much, and I'm very much looking forward to reading more!
Lexy 21196 chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I love this story. I'll even admit that it made me cry, please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
a
Rihannon chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
This is a really cool story. I wish we got to see something at least similar in the show, it would totally work.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next part.
Avalonemyst chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I can not wait this story is done with real master ship feels like an actual episode!
applemysteries chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Well, shit.
Candra C chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
OHHHHMYGOSH! This was a really good chapter! See, the good thing is that even if Spike gets his soul sucked, he'll still love Buffy. Unlike Angelus, he doesn't have split personalities going on. He loved Buffy without his soul, making me just adore him!
Candra C chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
So... this is an awesome story. In my opinion, I'd love some spuffy fluff in the next chappie. Either that, or some Spike whump. The only thing close to as good as Spuffy fluff is buffy being nice to spike over him doing something heroicly stupid :)
Candra C chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
I'm loving the Spuffy. They really should have gotten together again on Angel. It would have made me really happy.
BaDWolF89 chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I really hope you can come back and update!