Reviews for A Sirius Mistake
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
OK, this is better. It does make sense that Remus would be stronger than most humans, especially near the full moon. Good work, and thank you for putting your time and effort into this story,

Crazy Female LEPrecon
Crazy Female LEPrecon chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I like it, but I believe that because he is a werewolf that Remus would have better senses in hearing, scent, and night vision than other humans, even if it wouldn't be as good as his werewolf form. Other than that, this is good.

Crazy Female LEPrecon
Louey06 chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Awesome! I really liked Sirius' ending line, "yum venison" way way funny!
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
I love the bit about Remus not leaving the hospital wing until he was sure he wouldn't kill Sirius. :D

Thank you for showing Remus' reaction. I've read tons of stories that detail the actual prank, and then the aftermath from the hospital wing on, but Remus would have known before he got to the hospital wing that something was wrong. Thank you for showing that. And while I think it would take far longer for Remus to forgive Sirius, I LOVE the joke at the end. Yum, venison... haha

Happy writing,

Shadow
Old Fiat chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Fabulous! Oh my God, this was so great. I love it. :)

Great work! Lupin's my favorite character and I never thought about this point in the story before!
FerryGirlAyame chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
That was good!
ThisWasNotMe chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Honey, you made a "sirius mistake" with the title of this story. Ouch. That really hurt. I can't believe that any human being with an ounce of dignity would allow themselves to write such a thing. My friends want you to die, but I'd settle for just a change of title. Then maybe I could read this without wincing. Thanks. Bye.

Have a happy day,

Emotions4Rent
magdilen chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
good job- very in-character
Emuerz chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Aww that was good! Though i prefered your angsty one better.
mondsuechtig chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
I was thinking about how Remus would react to Sirius' "joke" so many times, and I couldn't think up something that really fitted.

Then I read your story. And well... this is it. That's just Remus. And also Sirius, of course. You've got such a feeling for the characters. Just great!
musicsage chapter 2 . 8/10/2004
That was SO great.

...

And that's all I have to say.

~Laura

P.S. Not to mention I'm being perfectly serious! D
Inaniyor chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
Very nice. A good "morning after" fic. I liked the second chapter a lot more than the first, probably because more happened, but also because it ended great: "Yum... venison." That was hilarious!

I think it's good that Sirius never got around to apologizing to Snape, because I don't think it would've have gone any better. Snape would never take an apology from Black, anyway. The way Sirius seemed was unrepentant was nicely in character.

One last thing: Remus telling James he wouldn't leave until he was sure he wouldn't kill Sirius. Fantastic.
Red Roses2 chapter 2 . 5/5/2004
This was really good! I can't think of anything to suggest or correct on! Bye for now!
emmiline chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
good. not quite up to your normal standard, i think. its just to simple and easy
Lost Book chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
. well written, and I thought that the end was cute