Reviews for The Most Wonderful Thing About Dragons
CinaParadox chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
There is nothing in the world that can replace Aithusa. This is a one-shot, isn't it? And lol TGD embrodered hankie! Kilgharrah's dream...is win.
eFox chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Ha! Fabulous and hilarious as usual! And was that a Tigger reference at the end there? :D I just love when you write crack. I wish I could write like that! Looking forward to more! :)
railise chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Having read this just before seeing this week's ep, I ended up lol'ing at odd times while watching it, thinking of this fic. :D I really enjoyed this- well done!
lilgenious chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
He ate the baby dragon! This was rather amusing and will be placed in my favourites!

Ahhaha poor baby dragon though :P I enjoyed this story very much. I have the feeling that a few years from now that Kilgharrah is going to regret eating one of his kind.

J'adore! You are a great writer.
finn1013 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Who's a naughty dragon then? Bad Kilgharrah. **giggles** Very funny fic.
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Brilliant :D I cant wait for this week's ep...glad I live in England too!
Griffinesque chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I almost died from laughter as I read this brilliance. I love the part where Merlin thought that Arthur was worried about him.
Paralelsky chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
"snicker" ... 'I'm the only one.' ..."snort" ... Yes, I do believe poor Merlin has his hands full with only One Dragon, thank you very much. It was lovely in all its crackish glory. :D

P.S. Completely unrelated but do you, perchance, watch Sherlock (BBC, 2010)? Because the dragon sounded a bit like him and Merlin, as the long suffering Doctor Watson. Or I'm just completely caught up in my latest obsession and see it everywhere...
fernazab chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
You're back!

The Great Dragon is Tigger. A very sick and twisted Tigger. He even bounces as though he needs the bathroom!

Oh. My. Gosh. The dream sequence was amazing! Oh, such a cute baby dragon! "I've replaced you." Who knew Kilgarrah could get jealous of Merlin's attention? haha

"Kilgarrah licked his lips. That had been good." We laughed for at least a full minute or two at this point. And so, Merlin satisfied Kilgarrah's cannibalistic tendencies.

BTW we think we know British lingo via books and movies. Until we read your stuff. We didn't know there was an alternate spelling for 'fetus'. We thought it was a completely different word until we looked it up. Then we still expected a different pronunciation. Nope.
Astiza chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
XD Wonderful. I loved the bit about how easy it would be to see the clearing from the castle... so true.

["There is another, young warlock."

"Another young warlock?" Merlin looked put out.]

XD That's possibly the best line. You did a terrific job!
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
You made Kilgharrah sing the Tigger song! Epicipipical! And you gave him a handkerchief!

The only bad think is that he may have eaten the baby. I refuse to accept this- the great dragon actually sent him to another dimension and he lived happily ever after in the hundred acre wood.

Overall this was hilarious!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
That was indeed very crackish! And very funny.

Did Kilgarrah eat the other last dragon? O.o Oh dear. Is very scared!
Kizzia chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
*tries to remember how to breathe after laughning so hard it hurts* Now i'm imagining kilgarrah with stripes and merlin with a honey pot! That was brilliant - thank you!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
make friends their own size or species.

He didn't know if the cryptic piece of nonsense he'd just handed out to Merlin off the top of his head would actually prove of any use, but he hadn't killed the boy yet with his advice.

Who's a cute little dragon? And How unjust!

...He ate an unborn baby dragon? That's like... Horrible!

Not even funny, just horrible!

But tigger!Dragon is funny.

Overall? I love you for this.