Reviews for Never, Ever
Missingwings chapter 1 . 1/31
This was so cute! And really, fluffy stories are better when they have angst. Makes the fluffy part seem sweeter. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Italy, how could you forget HRE's face?! DX Still, I guess you didn't really forget him... since you draw him all the time... yes, I'm a diehard Germany-used-to-be-HRE believer. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I feel your pain, I don't know how many times I've had to stop what I was doing to write an idea down. DX But it's usually worth it so I have no regrets for procrastinating on doing my homework. -;
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Riverclan23 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This just made me smile uncontrollably u I love it so much
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Jeez, I've got tears streaming down my face from Italy's explanation for the notebook. I loved the ending too, very beautiful.
doublequartereighthnote chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is really good I thought it was so cute! And that small part where feli started talking about HRE and grandpa Rome, I teared up! I was so moved by this and I just loved itX3
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was sweet! I love it!
Sevvus chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
bloody fucking cute da!

your awesomeness shows brightly!
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Waaah that was way too adorable! I love the plot of the story. The ending made me squeal.
Winky796 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I think ... Yes, this is the best single chaptered fanfiction I've read. And then I mean not only this fandom. So beautiful ! It was like I was Canada, standing there, unnoticed, while the words created the rooms and actions perfectly around me (as a reader). Ludwig and Feliciano was very in-character, and Feli's reasons made sense (even if it could just have been for fun, since it's him). If you haven't you should write more of these two ! Now pardon me while I go see if you've written more~
Winky796 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
doujinshininjah chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
It's so fluffy i'm gonna die! XD this is so very cute!
She who sow the winter chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
My heart aches with every Gerita, I read and I do not even know why. ; ;

It was lovely, Poor little Ita-chan, ahhh so cute!
Crystal-LeeAFFN chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I loved it. I just LOVED it.