Reviews for fallen from grace
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
DAMMIT ELLIE.

This is pure gold. You always manage to write so fabulously and whenever I read I tell myself "there;'s no way she'll be able to top her last story," AND THEN YOU DO.

Yeesh, girl, leave some talent for the rest of us!
starrydarlings chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
A lot of people can't do non-linear very well but you did a fantastic job on this. This was a spot-on characterization of Tom Riddle.
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
That was beautifully written! Wow, I just... This summed up Tom perfectly.

I lovelovelove non-linear, and it worked so well in this! Great job, this was astoundingly perfect.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Beautifully written, and very darkā€¦ Your portrayal of Tom was haunting. Stunning fic, all in all!
The Magic of the Night chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Very insightful in the life of Tom Riddle. I really liked it!
currents chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
this was hauntingly brilliant, Kaye. :) This is one of the first real character studies on Tom Riddle I've ever read, but it was wonderful, let me tell you. The way you had him in love with Helena, but denying was perfect, and I just loved the whole 'suspecting but without proof' element throughout the the oneshot. :)

Really, really excellent, Kaye! :)

Always,

Summer
Morghen chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Okay wow, this was beautifully done.

I adore the non-linear timeline! At first when I read the Author's Note, I was a little "ehh" about it being a non-linear timeline since I've never really read a fic with that before and wasn't sure how I was going to like it. BUT it was bloody fantastic! It gave this fic a twist that made it unlike other Tom Riddle Jr fics I've read in the past. You made the different moments flow very well together, despite the fact that they were in order. I was rather impressed with that, to tell you the truth.

Your characterization of Tom is so spot-on. I loved how cold and indifferent he was, and how when he started to almost feel something he destroyed it. This is probably one of the most in-character Tom Riddle JR fics I have ever read.

I also really liked the simplistic and poetic style that you used here.

Beautiful work!

-Morghen
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
THIS WAS AMAZING, KAYE.

Just your amazing ability to make Tom a heartbreaking, real, sad character made me smile, and your gorgeous, poetic writing made it even better. I loved it. :D
sydneysages chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Oh, Kaye, this was amazing.

I love the way you used the non-linear timeline to write this, with it all jumbled up, as it made it more intriguing to read.

Your vocab is stunning, the way you write bringing the story almost out to me. It was absolutely amazing, so mature, so PERFECT!

Twit, Voldy, but I love how you got the quotes from the books in there and the placement of each moment. Also, the way you had the sort o relationship with him and Helena.

Loved it!

Vicky xx
AnotherStupidNickname chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Very nice. I especially loved the recurring themes of suspicion and walking alone. I do wish you could have included aspects like Bellatrix Lestrange (though you kind of already covered the 'girl' and the 'loyal, but essentially worthless follower' angle) and maybe his travelling, though. I also liked that I couldn't tell right away that you were talking about Helena Ravenclaw, though, in hindsight, the grey skin gave it away.

I absolutely love it.
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Omg! I liked it so much!Tom was sooo human in this! Perfect! Bravo! Totally good in my favorites
revolution rae chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Gah. Heartbreaking, beautiful. Most people don't know how to turn Voldemort back into Tom; you've managed it wonderfully.
Sachita chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Wonderfully-done, thank you for this interesting look at Tom.
renzhie chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Epp, this is so fantastic, Kaye! You managed to pull him off so well and I lov part of this fic.

"But what is suspicion with no proof?"

THIS. IS. A. WIN.

Haha, seriously. No flaw about his personality... I was twitching when I read about HelenaTom jr moments, though, but don't mind me. xD

One of the best idol fics. Good luck! :D
ink-stained dreams chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I always love how emotional your pieces are, but this one is particularly good, especially because Tom's emotions function in an entirely different way than normal people.

Not gonna lie, I adore the non-linear timeline as well. And it works very well with this, so kudos to you.

I honestly had no idea who the girl was until Tom said her name, and I loved that bit of mystery.

Oh and that ENDING is just so perfect. Great story~