Reviews for Pain and Pleasure Trooper's Story
wolffia chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
Oh, this is the saddest 1 of all "The Cube" sequels/outtakes! I hope you'll also write an outtake from Dreamer's POV...

And lemme tell you that I'm again re-reading the entire "The Cube" quartet AFTER I've read "Don't Budge." You write Humor so good!
cablecar14 chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
I love this! I wish it would have more chapters tho... So please make a sequel about how they get together!

I love all your stories!
Saguenay chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I'm so happy Sandi that you decided to continue the story of this fabulous family. You are my favourite FanFic author.

Merci,

Hélène
Jenny Window chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
I read this story straight after "Don't Budge" and I was so impressed with your ability to write in the voice of your characters. Everything about DB was coloured by Budge's larger than life personality and unique view of life (well unique to him and his mother), whereas this story was all about Trooper's quiet strength and integrity. The tone you were able to achieve in each story was so different and yet so perfectly reflected the mind of your character. Thanks so much for giving us more of this family. I love them something fierce.
Team-Edward-Forever95 chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
i read it. i loved it. its fantastic like you.
motherbeatrice chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
thank you for this. I love your stories, and this family, well they are just the best...thanks to your great writing...
jedigirlsc chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I LOVE this story, love Trooper and the Cube series. These are the most wonderful and colorful characters.

Hope you're doing well Sandi