Reviews for Keep Moving Forward
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
this was really good. :)
ucat42 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Very nicely done. I don't have the confidence to write like this, exploring the psyche of Dean. I stick more to the hunt, like an episode.
You did very well here, very retrospective, pensive, and thoughtful. I enjoyed this one very much!
Ficke chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Wow, really nice missing scene, Amy. You 'know' Dean so well and I can see how this would have been exactly what he would have been like right after Jo left. Well done!

One note - second last paragraph, it's call a parking lot, not car park, in America, and also 'slammed the boot shut' - not boot but trunk. Sorry for being picky - it's the writer in me and those kind of details immediately ring false when I'm reading the story.

Anyway, that said, I LOVE your take on Dean and Sam. :)
d767468 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I think you really nailed Dean.

That is just the headspace I'd imagined him in.

You wrote it beautifully!
Callisto-HK chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I wish we could see this scene in the show! And somehow I know we'll never get something like this which is a sad thing!

And although I don't think Dean ever realizes how big a hero he is, I wish he could see it one day.

I don't think Dean is guilty at all! All he has ever done is saving the others, putting his life at risk and ignoring his own wishes! He has absolutely nothing to feel guilty for!

You mentioned some really great thing in there; I wonder when one or all of them will break him, because right now it really looks like he's on the edge!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wonderful job writing your missing scene and capturing Dean's thoughts.

I agree with you, Dean should quit feeling guilty, but I don't think the 'SN' writers agree.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.
themetaphornextdoor chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
That was really beautiful. And emotional. I agree with you about Dean having nothing to feel guilty about. Unfortunately that's not the way he sees it. *shakes Dean*

This is a really nice coda. I love reading missing scenes, and this felt realistic.

Great work! :)

(figureofpeach on twitter btw)