Reviews for Letters to Nagihiko
Chinnie Ai chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Hi! I loved this story very much, but it was so sad! *sniff* It's just so sad! I can't be angry at you for making Nagi dead or anything, because if you didn't the story won't work. I loved this story! Great job! *sniff*
bluemoonbutterfly chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Awwww! poor rima! So sad, but, really well wrten! luv it.
Taiyou no Yume chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
You made me cry :'( it was an awesome story though
Angela Annette Dixon chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
WTF! YOU KILLED NAGIHIKO!:'(
HaibaraAiFan chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
so sad that i'm crying
claraowl chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
*actually starts crying*

So, so, sweet... so sad... so bitterswwet!
Anduplex n Emoth King chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
WHY, WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE? YOU JUST COULDN'T LET HIM COME BACK AT THE LAST MINUTE! IT MAKES ME SO UPSET AND SAD!
Random person chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
*Sniff* So sad. I hate it when characters die. *Sniff* good story though.
Too Lazy To chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I cried. And I'm still crying right now. Wow. Rimahiko pairings hit me hard... I never cried for Amuto. My heart does belong with Rimahiko too huh?
ScarstarOfMountainClan chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
T_T

*cries*

But good story...
Lita Snow chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Uwaaaaah you made me actually cry! And I very very rarely cry from reading. This is so sad but amazing! It's very well written and you totally caught me by surprise with the ending. I never expected you to kill Nagi...but it did make for a very touching story. I had not read the genre so I had no idea there'd be tragedy in it until after I'd finished the story. Anyway, great job! Everything was very true to the characters and general story, and you just caught my heart with it.
Zelly Beans chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
This is the most that I've cried over a fic. I mean, really.

The fact that I was so, so, SOOOOO sure that Nagi would throw a pebble at her window and show up and they'd confess to each other and live happily ever after made it more painful and heartbreaking.

Moral Lesson:

Always read the story's category. I should have known if I saw that it was "Tragedy".

Ugh, damn. I can't stop crying. You are so paying for these tissue rolls.

But seriously.

Awesome fic. Though there were a few typographical errors.

Keep it up

Lizzie
Kage no Hana chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
...

Nagi died. Why so cruel? *sniff*

Great job, by the way. I totally did not see the ending coming, but it was just so...*sniff*

I don't know. That type of fluff that makes you fangirl over it for three days. Wonderful job on not making it ridiculously cheesy/cliche. But...

Nagi died. I think I'll go cry some more now. (I can't stand character death. I'll cry if some poor mouse that was only mentioned in two sentences dies, so...)

Have a nice day!

-Lychee
Okashii Momoko chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
He died o.o

It's like P.S I Love You but not exaclty. TTTT

Rima still wrote letters to him even when he's dead!

Alter Ego: I'm glad Nagihiko's dead _

o.o

Bye-bye! *runs away*
chickennugetmasterplan104 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
omfg you actually made me cry i never cry NEVER well either way that was really good