Reviews for Halcyon and on and on
Bravo!
Giggles149 chapter 35 . 1/3
This was amazing. I have always liked grail stories and this was fabulous. Thanks :-)
misuky7 chapter 35 . 8/21/2013
I loved this story, your work is fantastic. Can't wait to read another. :3
InkweaverMysteria chapter 30 . 4/28/2013
It's about time Spence. ;)
InkweaverMysteria chapter 25 . 4/28/2013
Wow. All that and you still made a point to finish this story...which is amazing so far, by the way. It'd be nice if this was an actual episode or even a Criminal Minds movie. I'd buy it and watch all the time. I absolutely love Spencer Reid and I'm really falling in love with Helena. So thank you for this fic. Completely wonderful and beautiful.
pandafury11 chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
I really like this so far :)
JadedPanther chapter 35 . 8/8/2012
Wonderful AU fic, Reid has always been mmy favorite. I can see a little Da Vinci Code in it. I usually don't review but I couln't help myself for your story. I thought the story idea is original and liked how you wove in the mystery with the romance. The characters were belivable, not OCC at all. Can't wait to read more of your follow up to Helena in the future.
inu-rulz chapter 35 . 7/22/2012
...this was a fucking awesome story... i can only imagine all of the research you put into it. i never would have been able to come up with a story with half as much detail as you did with this. i don't know where you say things went off track, because i think it went smooth as cream the entire time. there were grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, but they cannot compare to the thought, dedication, /time/ you put into this! kudos to you. i have never read a story so well written that needed so much research... congrats.
A. N. Mouse chapter 35 . 1/12/2012
I'm not sure if I've reviewed this before, but I've been a reader since about chapter 6.

Congratulations on writing a story that has kept me reading for this long. Normally, I can't stay with a fic that's more than 25 chapters, and you're ten over that limit!

Also, I really liked that your chapters were pretty quick off the draw - I mean that you kept them coming. When there's a large break between new chapters I find it harder to come back to the story and you didn't let me have that feeling about this one at all :)

Another thing, I really liked how you wove an almost magical feel throughout the second half of the story. One thing I think you could've done better (and I just mean this as constructive critisism. When I leave a review, I want to help improve the author's work in some small way), I think that the "bad guy" in the second half of the story after they rescued Helena was kind of in the background. Not that I'm saying that's a bad thing, I just think that the danger from this new evil (or the old evil in a new presence) needs to be emphasised so that a feeling of urgency kind of builds in the story and it feels like it's going somewhere concrete. I feel like the last kidnapping came as a bit out of the blue, and if there had been a bit more build up to it, it would've been a more smooth transition from Spencer and Helena's new life to the action.

I look forward to seeing what else you come up with and I just wanted to say story well done :)

Thank you for writing a very entertaining story.
eliana152 chapter 35 . 1/11/2012
Thank you for writing this story, I liked it very much and I hope you publish your next fic very soon.
ghfan98 chapter 35 . 1/11/2012
I really enjoyed this universe. I hope you let us visit with Helena and her Knight again one day.
eliana152 chapter 33 . 1/11/2012
I guess everything was going to well, this had to happen at some point :(
madisme chapter 33 . 1/11/2012
I'm all over this story! I can't get over how much I like the mystical realism- I never really thought I would. I tend to stick more to straight fantasy, but this story is awesome.
eliana152 chapter 32 . 1/10/2012
Yes Spencer got the five years coin! I'm so proud of him, and now he's changing for the good :)
eliana152 chapter 31 . 1/9/2012
yes finally! I'm sooooo happy for them! and for a moment I also thought she might be gone but no, she was still in the house!