Reviews for Turkish delight on a moonlit night
mericat chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Isis and Osiris...good choices. And you used rule #1 The Doctor lies...

It keeps getting better and better. Of course there will be more mystery and more murders..
mericat chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I'm loving the new story. I feel like I'm watching a good episode of the Doctor. You have the voices of the Doctor and River just right. Can't say about the Ponds because they haven't had much to do yet. Although Amy's look at the Doctor tells all. Midnight Express in space, what a concept, and of course River HAS to be Isis.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2011
Another fantastic story although i was secretly holding out for a sneaky kiss at the end :P
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
I been meani to find the time to read this story

this story could actually be an episode. great scene with the mirrors and the Doctor's fears

Great bit about Heel in High Heels. Good tie in with the byzanthium
mostexcellentcanopy chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Oh god. I loved it. Absolutely amazing. All the small details... wonderful.
Igneous Pride chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Well that was amazing. Really clever twist at the end, and as usual the characterization was spot on. Well done.
Jesseirei chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Oh yay, you're back! I always love your fics, and I was so happy to see a nice long one by you. Loved it per usual, can't wait for the next.
Anniely chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Hey there!

I absolutely loved it and I cannot put into words just how much. I can't wait for your next story and I will keep my chocolate pudding till then ;)
shirley5555 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
wow! i've been waiting for this since you said youre writing it on your tumblr and its worth the wait!

i only read the first chapter as of now but i just really wanted to review cause it's so great!

the plot and the flirting and everything about it! you are so talented you always make me feel like the characters would really do what you write and a lot of fanfic writers don't grasp that concept, you know? I'll probably review again when i finish all the chapters but i just love every single one of your fanfics!
Crazy Victoria chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
UGH I KEEP YELLING AT THE DOCTOR because duh one of her hearts isn't working and shouldn't he GUESS that? But alas, he cannot, for doesnt know his future wife is a time lady. OKAY BACK TO READING.
kehwie chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
This was rather lovely. I loved River being the goddess loose on the Orient Express!
penguinspy42 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I love this and it to happen for real. That is all. Brilliant as always!
Anonymous M.H chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
So, yeah, I've been reading your stories for a while now, and I've finally just figured out that I can review. Silly me. Characterizations are absolutely amazing, and I think that this'll be canon in my head from now on. _
rain chant chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This might be one of my favorite stories on right now. All the characterizations are so good, and the scene is very believable! It's awesome.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2