Reviews for Bygone Days
Elles Green chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
I read this a little while ago and I'm sorry I didn't review it sooner. I wasn't sure what to expect when I saw the summary, but this story ended up being at least 5x more entertaining than I thought it would be! The plot is original and the character interactions are hilarious. Great work, keep it up!

Elles Green
moviegal99 chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Very cool! I love this story, and the next chapter sounds great!

cant wait xxmoviegal
AprilSeven2 chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Hooo boy, I know this kind of relationship - it's my husband and I! Ha haaaa! Just tonight, we are both super-stressed out/overworked and each one needs the other to really be "the comforting one." We bickered and jabbed sharp words . . . but in the end kissed and held hands as always (but we've been working it out for 23 years!) - So yes, I can just see these two and the stubbornness and futile effort to fight off their feelings for each other

Nothing like reading a good love story on a Friday night! I'm just trying to figure out just what is going to break down their walls. The idea of Ham Egg in the middle is a riot - I kind of see the 2009 movie running through my head as I'm reading this!

And here's something to muse over . . . if Hoshi is Elefun's niece, then so is Toby/Astro . . .and I would agree that Astro's personality is VERY similar to his uncle! XD

LOVE IT, and so glad you've added more . . . keep it comin' now!
AprilSeven2 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
It was a LOUSY week. I'm sitting here nursing a sinus headache and trying to cheer myself up. Decided to see what was new in the Astro Boy section of - and I decided to read your story because it's going to be about more than "Astro falls in love for the first time."

YOU MADE MY WHOLE WEEK! This is a wonderful, wonderful study of characters - the Hoshie/Hoshi (?) as niece of Elephun connection is SPECTACULAR! Bringing in Ham Egg - the bickering in the lecture hall - Tenma as a believably OCD workaholic and Hoshi as a similar sort who recognizes her soul-mate and both are stuck at "what do we do now?"

My only disappointment is that you haven't continued for a while - this is a real treasure of a story, because so many of us really want to understand what happened to Tenma and Hoshi before Tobio perished. You get an idea from the manga that she was "only" a housewife and he was a bullying husband prone to drinking to excess (but that were based on 1950's-type people). You've done a wonderful job updating the characters and setting.

PLEASE CONTINUE ASAP!
moviegal99 chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
lol i love it! why doesnt it have more reviews?
astro boy chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
hi there. yes, i AM the real Astro, though many have deniyed it. anyway, i like to see whatz going on in my fan site (i dont mean to sound vain), and yep, thats my dad alright! real good work, hope ya update soon
BerryCoffeeCake chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Very good writing! Love all the witty banter and Tension you've got going on between Tenma and Hoshie. Can't wait to read more. :)
CaptainThirsty1945 chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
XD Oh, my dear Hoshie... XD beating Tenma with a computer tablet won't make him stop liking you. XD. update soon!

Star Atomu Saturday
CaptainThirsty1945 chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
This story is SOOOO cute! :D Upadte soon, for me! :)
CaptainThirsty1945 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
XD Tenma, when will you see? You're gonna get married, and have the cutest son EVER! :D. Other then me loving this story, I have nothing much to say. Update soon!